6

-Kylie's POV-
I had a lot of fun at the beach. I was showing Demi some of my favorite skills, I couldn't stop laughing at how she kept on clapping and asking me to do more, she looked like a child. It was hilarious.

It's around 7pm so I decide to have a shower. I get undressed and turn on the shower, I start singing my favorite song. Lightweight is my favorite song and it has been for a while.

I get to the chorus which is my favorite part and realize that I'm singing way to loud. I hope Demi didn't hear me this is her song and if she heard how bad I sing she would probably cringe. I hate singing in front of others.

-Demi's POV-
I pass the bathroom and here someone singing. Its obviously Kylie, who else could it be. I get closer to the door and notice it's my song lightweight. I couldn't help but listen, she's singing really loud. She never told me she could sing.

She's amazing at singing.
Once she hits the high notes I'm mind blown. I then realize she stopped which means she probably finished showering so I carry on walking to my room.

I then go downstairs to start dinner. Just when it's done Kylie walks downstairs and sits on a stool. "Hey." She says. "Hey, so how was you're shower. I heard you singing and god you're an amazing singer."

I could see Kylie's eyes widen and her face go red. She looks so embarrassed.
"Er thanks I guess." But I don't really like singing in front of others."
I nod in understanding and place the plates onto the table.

We start eating and I notice Kylie not eating much. She only had two bites and keeps playing with her food making it look like she ate more.

I have to make her eat. She's very thin for her age and I hope she doesn't think she's fat. But maybe she isn't hungry I can't just jump into conclusions.
"Kylie why aren't you eating much."
"I'm not hungry." She says not looking up.

"Can you at least eat 5 more spoonfuls please?." She nods and picks up her fork and continues to eat.
See she probably isn't hungry. I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

When she finishes eating she puts her plate in the sink and makes her way towards me, she gives me a kiss on the check. "Night." She says. I smile "night baby girl."