✨Detention!✨

F/A: favorite anime

Song for Chapter: Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

-----------------

<Y/N POV>

*Next day in Homeroom*

I practically ran here this morning to avoid the guys. When I got to home room the teacher wanted to talk to me.

"Y/n Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Of Course Sir."

"I hate to do this But you have a 2 hour detention today" He handed me a Pink slip and at the top it read DETENTION FORM.

"DETENTION, WHY?" I asked

"For your behavior in werewolf class."

"WHAT? That was self defence, thats not fair." I said Bluntly.

"Sorry Y/n, You have Detention with Mr.Raeys"

"okay" I just frowned.

*Back sitting in your desk*

"H-hey Y/n. You okay?" Travis trying to start a conversation.

"I guess, just got detention." I answered

*RING* Time for werewolf class.

I was the first in class since I practically ran here. I sat in my usual seat but this time instead of Balto sitting next to me the human did, 'GREAT' note the sarcasm.

"What are you saying great about" He asked

"oh i guess i was thinking aloud.."

"okayyyy- " He was cut off by the teacher Mr Jackson.

"So class today you will be handcuffed to the person next to you and you will be spending the night here, you and your partner will have to figure out how to do things when handcuffed-"

I raised my hand.

"Yes Alpha,?" Mr jackson called on me.

"What if our partner is a Guy and we are a girl and we have to use the bathroom.?" I really wanted to know.

"You will have to figure it out your selves, Now you have the rest of this class to go have and pack for the week your going to be handcuffed till next Monday, the only time the hand cuffs come off is when you change but we will put a giant bubble around you and your partner so you cant run away. Class dismissed." He said it like it was nothing.

"So human do you wanna go to your house or mine first?" I asked him.

"My name is Aaron first off and secondly I guess lets go to yours and then we will go to mine." He answered

"Okay lezz Go!"

*Time skip brought to you by Aaron's Rock HardAbs*

<Aaron's POV>
(Different pov for once)
So we are headed to her house then mine.
"We are here!" She sang.

When we walked in we went straight upstairs to her room. It looked like she had the biggest room in the house. It was so neat everything has a place.

 It was so neat everything has a place