✨Is This Love?✨

So I'm writing this really late and I've like lost all hope with my other books because they don't get as many reads but 200 thank you.

*This Little Girl~Nightcore*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N's POV~

Today i have werewolf class with aaron. I don't even like the class but he's there it makes the class better. GOD Y/N YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM.

"Can't like who?" Travis asked.

"OH! No one!"

"Well anyways, Y/N this is Nikki. My twin sister." He smiled and pointed to a beautiful girl.

"Hi, Im Nikki like Travis said im his twin." Shes so sweet.

"Anyways im sorry to cut you guys off but i have to get to class."I panicked and went to class.

________________________________________________________________________________

*After Class*

"Hey Y/N"Aaron shouted.

"Yea?"

"W-would you like to go out sometime?" He stuttered.

"..."

"Youdonthavetoifyoudontwanttoobutithoughtitwouldbe-" He rambled

"Aaron I would love too" I smiled. He did too.

"Ill pick you up at 6" He sounded more confident. i got up and walked to the girls restrooms. When I got there I flipped out.

*skip to after school"*

<Aaron's POV>

Oh my Irene, she said yes! What am i going to wear?! Do i spike my hair?! leave it down?! What is life?!?? (Aaron stop being a girl)

i honestly don't know why i asked her out.... oh shit no i can't like her. no. no. no.

<Y/N POV>

*completely ready* i wonder what Aaron's doing. NO STOP Y/N. ughhhhhh.  i'm going to text travis to get his sisters number.

(T-Travis , Y- You)

Y- hey

T- Hi what's up?

Y- getting ready to go out with aaron. so i texted you to get your sisters number.

T- oh it's <816-429-6300> (random number)

Y-thx T

T- any time Y/N

___________________________________________

299 words

thank you guys for reading. i love you all so much and i've decided to call you my little senpai's.

Kawaii~Chan- Author~Senpai when will Aaron and Y/N kiss

Aaron- WHAT?!?!?

Y/N- THATS FREGGIN GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?

A~S- Yes  but not without drama first. *evil laugh*

Kawaii~Chan- THANK YOU FOR READING TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR SOME DRAMAAAAAAA!!!!!