✨WHO?!✨

So you see I haven't been updating I have a lot going on at school, I have two school plays I'm in one during school and one after. I have algebra homework, a book project and I still have to write. So hopefully you enjoy this chapter.

This song is a song that I feel describes me so hopefully you like it.
------------------------------
<Aaron's POV>

I don't know what happened last night but I intend to find out. Y/n doesn't deserve this. Yes I am doing this to get alpha back but I think I'm falling, and falling hard. I'm just hoping tomorrow when she chooses someone that someone is me. If it's not I don't care because she has been stuck will me all week.

*magical time skip brought to you by frogs 🐸*

<Y/n POV>
I know who I want to chose, he has an amazing jaw line, can play the guitar, dark coloured hair. He's just so dreamy. I can't wait for the choosing ceremony. It happens during werewolf class so I miss that class and PE/Gym.

"Can I have all students report to the choosing ceremony. Please and thank you" the announcer came over the inner coms.

Omi it's time!

When we all get there I have to go back stage and go over everything I'm going to say.

*30 minutes later*

"Hi guys I'm back and you all know what I'm here to tell you. I'm going to tell you who the new alpha is or as others would put it my mate if they would have me. So I am going to call a couple names on stage and pick from those guys. Ready, when I call your name come up here." I said

"Gene"

"Aaron"

"Zenix"

"Balto"

"And last but not least Vylad"

" okay these are the guys I like so from them I will choose, if I call your name step back wards."

"Balto"

"Gene"

"....vylad"

"Aaannndd..........Zenix"

<Everyguy but Aaron POV>

WHO? WHY HIM?
NO AARON CANT BE ALPHA AGAIN CAN HE!

<Aaron's POV>
OMG she picked me. I run over to her and hug her.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"Well you said you would protect me so this is how you can show me"

---------------------
So guys or girls I know it's short but it's a chapter and something I want to say is......

THANK YOU FOR 100
views ily guys so much😘😘

Nikki~Sama Out✌🏻️