✨Detention P.2✨

Song. Photograph by Ed Sheeran (Nightcore)

F/A- favorite anime
(If you don't watch anime your disgraceful. Just kidding but I recommend watching fairytail or seven deadly sins)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Y/n POV> (No Surprise there)

Aaron and I were walking to gym, trying to figure out how we are going to change and in which locker room.

"We are changing in the girls locker room." I stated

"No, We are changing in the guys' you can just close your eyes and ill carry you in there and out. Okay?"

"Fine Lets go." I didnt feel like arguing right now.

I closed my eyes and he Carried me bridle style into one of the bathroom stalls, while we were walking I heard alot of,

"why is she in here"

"AHHHH GIRL"

"why is he carring her like that"

I just giggled, WAIT- I don't giggle. When we finally got into one of the bath room stall we called the teacher so he could put us in a bubble so we could change.

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE YOUR BEAUTIFULLLL*

We finished getting dressed forgetting I was in the guys locker room i just walked out of the stall and looked around tons of guys, SHIRTLESS. Then the Gym teacher walked in.

" Miss your not allowed to be in here." He said.

"I cant help it im handcuffed to this Baka." (Baka Means Idiot in Japanese) We just rose our arms.

"was that sas Detention for Aaron because he brought you in here and im sorry miss i realized you cant help being in here i will give you a free day to do what you want during gym only though." he apologized.

"Okay thank you sir, im glad we got things settled i thing i will participate today though Monday i might take you up on that offer." i said sweetly.

We walked to the Gym and today it was soccer day. Yay i was meaning to sign up for soccer this year. O.M.I. im stuck to a stupid baka today.

"Okay class You all have noticed we do have a girl, The Alpha at that. So today we are going to do soccer, the captain will explain how to play and he even might recruit some of you to be on the team." He Stepped down but then Laurance stepped up, what was- WAIT HES CAPTAIN OF THE SOCCER TEAM.

*AFTER LAURANCE EXPLAINED AND WE ALL PLAYED SOCCER*

"I SCHOOLED YOU ALL AT SOCCER" I shouted.

"Well, well you wanna join the team Y/n, You would be the only girl but we need you your amazing at this." Laurance Said to me.

"I was actually thinking about to coming to tryouts to." I answeerd

"Okay i will see you at practice next week."He walked away.

"Okay Aaron lets get changed and go to Detention."

*ANTOTHA TIMEY SKIPPY brought to you by Fazbear entertainment*

We walked into detention and sat in the back, still handcuffed. Monday cant come any faster. I was interrupted in my thoughts by a short black haired girl walking in.

"Uh I-is this detention.?"She asked timmidly.

"Grrrr."Aaron doesn't communicate well.

"Yes. GRRR." I guess i have my problems.

"Gosh, you guys are scary."She Looked away.

"Then stay away from us." Aaron warned.

"You dont get alpha by being aprochable, if i were you id listen to aaron. Even if i dont want to admit this about the baka hes right." i told her

"YOUR ALPHA? WHOS YOUR MATE?" She parctically screamed. 

" One i dont know your name, two im single." i said calmly.

"Well My name is Aphmau and i defiantly ship you and the guy next to you or with jeffory."

"um okay now go away."i really wanted to get out of that awkward situation.

Then a guy with dark brown hair and green eyes walked in and said " Im the teacher Aid, My name is jeffory, Oh my irene the alpha is in here. Y/n your allowed to do what you want right now but please will you move away from him he's a bad influence."

I just looked at him shocked, Aaron raised our arms for me.

"oh nevermind" he scratched the back of his head.

*TIME SKIP DUE TO MY INTERNET FRIENDS*

Classes just ended Now Time to figure out how to sleep comfortably while handcuffed to aaron.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 711 

A/n Huge thanks to my internet friends for blowing up my phone while i wrote this. go check them out.

MorgansTacos

Fandoms_and_shit

0CookieMonsterQueen0

Gazelle_Girl

Aaron:Hmph

Me: AGAIN AARON, you just need sisterly love (i will be adding me as aarons siter BTW)

Y/N: SISTER???!!

Me: yea.

Dante and Travis: Your sister has a nice ass Aaron.

Aaron: *slaps both of them*

Aphmau: where am i?

Me; this is the A/n where what you say and do doesnt affect the story.

Aphmau:okay *takes Some black haired blue eyed guy and kisses him*

Me: Bai guys.

Nikki~sama OUT