Chapter 9

As i walked into Niall's room everybody was arguing.
"This is our last year huh? I can feel it it's kind of like ending." Liam said Harry scoffed "oh so what we take a break for one year and now you are having feelings of leaving too." Liam shrugged "I don't know Harry maybe he has a point." Niall piped in i wanted to say "use your board" but i knew right now would be the worst time. "How can you say that Niall we are here getting surgery on your knee and tonsils so when we get back on tour and you are able to enjoy it! " louis said "listen all i said was i think maybe we should think about what we should do in the next few years." Liam straightened up "oh um sorry Sydney I didn't see yo..." "Oh good Syd we need your help these two want to give up!" Louis interjected i widened my eyes "oh um I don't want to be apart of this decision." I went to the cabinet next to Niall "why not?" Harry said i sighed "because I wouldn't feel right of course i'mgoing to say i want you guys to stick together but i also know that with the stress and hit you guys had with Zayn i just don't know if i would want anyone to be unhappy." They all half smiled "spoken like a true fan." Liam said "we will talk about this later okay?" He said asking the three of them. "Yes." They all said and walked out "so what do you really think?" Niall asked "oh Niall what do i say would i like to hear more yes of course but sometimes bands run their course not saying that I don't believe you guys can make it without Zayn.. What i mean is if most of you are unhappy.. I don't know" I said writing down some info on Niall's chart. He sighed "it's nice to know someone has a good sense of judgement..ow" he frowned i smirked "use your board i'll come back later with something to eat maybe some jello." He shrugged his shoulders and wrote down "can i have something first?" "What some pain killers?" He grabbed my hand and drew me in closer "oh a kiss.. Well if it makes the patient feel better." He hummed and we kissed for a minute or two until we were separated by a clap of thunder "oh i should go i promised a friend i would take a surgery off her hands. "Okay well will i see you later then?" I smirked "with some green jello!" I said and left the room.

After surgery

"So that's why you call it liposuction." I mumbled to myself as i scrubbed out. My phone kept going off as i was walking to Niall's room. From the tweeting noise it was making i knew it was Twitter. I pulled out my phone and i can see that there was a picture of Harry and Louis kissing. I made a sprint back to the room and Harry was in there crying. "Oh my god Harry are you okay?" I asked "I can't.. I can't.. I can't.. can't.. i.." all of a sudden he passed out. I rolled him over on his side and i found that he wasn't breathing. "NIALL HIT THAT BLUE BUTTON NEXT YOUR BED!!" I screamed and he did with tears in his eyes "I NEED SOME HELP IN HERE NOW!!" I screamed as the code blue was being announced over the call speaker. As my co workers lifted him upon the bed i jumped on top and started CPR. It had been 10 minutes since he stopped breathing and i was still doing my hardest to get him back "come on Harry don't do this.. think of Louis.. think of your family.. think of all the people that love and care for you. Please don't go!" I said as i was pumping his chest. Dr. Harris then tried to pull me off "NOO I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!"
I fought back and pounded on his chest. Suddenly he caught breath and i finally took a breath myself "oh thank god!" I got off and he started coughing "Dr.Hanson you did it." Harris whispered patting my back I looked around and everybody was smiling "someone should call his mom." I just said and went the outside balcony in the residents lounge. And took a deep breath of air counted to 5 and let it out, once i calmed myself down i called Louis. "Hey you've reached Louis you know what to do... Harry how do i end my messa..." i hung up laughing to myself. I suddenly saw Liam and Louis running into the front doors i headed them off at Niall's room "Sydney thank god Niall Messaged me and said Harry was hurt!" Louis said in a panicked voice with his whole body shaking. Everyone was staring at him "Liam if you could go and check on Niall for me i want to explain a couple things to Lou." I whispered and took the shaky Louis into an on call room. "He started bawling his eyes out as soon as we walked in "he's dead isn't he?" I looked at him with wide eyes "No Louis he just had a panic attack and then he stopped breathing. I performed CPR for about 11 minutes and he finally caught breath. He is in the Step down ICU i can take you to him. But be warned he is going to be heavily sedated Dr.Harris put him in a medical induced coma." As we were walking to the ICU i told Louis about the picture and i told him that i thought that's the reason why. He nodded and i ket him inside the room, i left him telling him i would check in on him later and that Ann was on her way. After that i walked to Niall's room.

Okay i know i have been inactive for about 4 months and I don't know why because honestly writing really helps me through my stress!! More to come stay tuned!! ❤️👌🏼