present day!

So I'm 16 today. Nothing huge my parents  forgot my birthday  as usual...nothing new!
I still go to the same school same rules same everything!  But now I'm in high  school.

  I hear my alarm go off. Ugh it's already 5am? What the hell man? I get up and get I to the shower I wash my long blonde  hair. And I know what your thinking and  no! My hair isn't died this blonde it's like this! My ends are died red or purple sometimes blue or black  if I really want to get my parents  mad! I get out and wipe the mirror. My hair goes to my mid  back. next my make up. A hole lot of eyeliner and mascara  then for some black eye shadow! I put  in my noes ring and my black studs. I decided  I'll wear black  skinny jeans with a BMTH  (Bring Me The Horizon)  shirt. I look at  my phone fuck it's already  7:30! I run out of the house with my black book bag on. As I get into  school I go to my locker witch is located  right next to the boy who's been starting  at me for 6 years and the popular girls who hate me!  Yay fuck life!
The bell rings and I get to class. The day goes by pretty fast till  I have to get home! I try to run as fast as I can but thay never works!  The football  team always finds me...they'll push me around kick me in the ribs  till blood spills out of my mouth! But trust me when I say I'll get my revenge! I follow the quarter  back home and I tourchour  him! A slit at the wrist one at a time to make it look like a suicide!  Haha  I'm a genius! His parents not home to hear him scream! Each day the football  team got smaller and smaller all from suicides!
Haha! I love being me!  Well not all the time only when I kill!  Haha!

And yeah that's me up in the picture! My hair is usually  longer and more straight  and my make up is better now! 

A/N:Hey guys so tell me what do you think of Megan so far? I think she needs a little more somethingBut we shall see...
Bye!