Graduation

I go to shool the next  morning. Everyone asks  me where he's at. And I tell them all the same thing
"Off in Asia by now  getting ready for his concert" I tell them the hole story and I give them the album name. as I walk out of class to go home one of the  popular  girls walk up to me and hug me.
"I'm sorry he lefted. I'm not doing anything m do you how about I come over just me and we can have a all weekend sleepover! You need someone right now" I don't know why I but I'm going to be an idiot  and...
"Sure"
"Great why don't you just ride with me I'll get to my house then I'll drive over to yours."
"Sure" We get to her  house it's like the same size as mine. She tells me to sit outside in the car she comes out with a makeup bag and a regular  bag. I tell her where to go. She parks in the street  and we go inside.
"Hey mom in home I brought a friend  to spend the night" they say hi and stuff. We fo up to my room I warn her it's a little messy. Just like  shirts and pants. I clean up while she goes through my music.
"You like Eminem  and bvb!?"
"Yeah."
I love them!  Andys  cheek bones! Aww makes a girl melt!" We joke around. Her name is actually  Logan.
"So Logan, I'm going to call you  Lu Lu!"
"I love that. So tell me how it went down with James" I like the way she said his name. With disgust! I told her about  how he just left and he had no problem  with it!
"Like two days ago" I pause.
"Tell me!"
"I broke up with him!" She's shocked!  We talk about everything. she's a good person actually!
"So I have a question"
"Yea"
"Why have you bullied me ever since  I was six" she hugs me.
"I'm sorry! I was a ass bag! I wanted friends and thay shay you had to do. I'm such a tarribel  person. I actually  think your hair is so pretty the way you do your makeup is perfect! And your  such a cool person!""
"Its  ok!"
"I'm nothing  like  that monster in school  I'm actually   hate all trends, I hate pink, and the music sucks!" I forgive  her now thay I actually know who she is. We fall  asleep  she's at the other side of the bed.
I wake up and last night wasn't a dream! I wake up and see me hair is a mess and that my make up is sneered! Ugh I just brush my hair and then I take off my makeup, I hear her get up I offer her a makeup wipe. She takes off her make up and she's so beautiful!
"Hey meg?"
"Yeah"
"Why do you wear makeup  your perfect without  it"
"To mask the main in witch I feel." I say it how it is. She gets and call  from one of her girls at school. She steps in the hallways but I can still hear her phone.
"Hey Vanessa!"
"Hey can you  post a pic with who ever your with to instagram! Or dm  it to me?"
"I'll text you a pic"
She hangs up and looks at me.
"So I'm taking a picture  so you can share it with everyone?"
"I know I'm sorry" I do my  make up and and I help her with hers I do it the way she likes hers. We take the pic and send it  to her. We go down stairs  and she goes to the bathroom  and leaves her phone on  the table. and the   girl calls.  So I answer.
"Hello?"
"Hey your not Logan!"
"No it's Megan."
"Oh, why are you with her!?"
"Because  she just wants Ted to hang out" she walks out and looks at me. I hand her the phone. She puts it in speaker.
"Hey Vanessa! Sorry I'm back"
"Ew  your a freak to! Don't ever talk to any of the squad again! Bye  freak" she hangs up. I hug her.
"So that's what it feels like"
"Yep!" Her phone rang again and it's her mom texting her telling her to get home.

So two weeks later I'm 18  and so is Lu  Lu! We graduated  and we move into an apartment  together.

I know I've only  known  her for a little while. She's the closest  friends  I have. I stop over at  pattys  house every Sunday night  to eat with her and her husband. On Fridays I see my mom and dad.im going to college  and got  the money from my dad as I gift. Patty gave me a few hundred  dollars  for books. I sit at the apartment  Lu Lu  is cooing dinner like every night. I clean up after she does. I get a notification  from the music store  I have them turned  on becuse of Eminem's music. I open the app and my phone connected to the speaker. I read the artist  name....JT? Who's  that. I listen to the first song.
"Haha! I'm just broken, she left my heart in pices! With no hesitation  she ripped it out of my chest. *screamo  part*  WITH NO HESITION!" Tears slipped  down my cheeks. I know that voice! It's James! He wrote about me!  About me! I think as I find where Lu  Lu  is. I cry into her shoulder. She replays then song up to where I'm stopped  it.
"Oh Meg. Please don't cry it's ok" He hugs me  tight. I don't want her seeing me like this. I go the my room. I go into a box I didn't unpack. There where pics of me and him. The Christmas  picture. And his beenie!! I lay down and hold it in my arms! I love  this beenie! I drift asleep with it in my arms. I wake up and I look at myself in the mirror. I get reduce to go out. I'm getting a hair dyed. I get a light blue at the ends and down I go darker! I love this. I walk in the  house and I look at Lu  Lu.
"Ahhhh! Your perfect!" She screamed and huged me. I haven't  done anything  with my hair. We decide that  we need  to get to hot topic and get some new shirts. So As we walk through  the mall. We look at some bvb shirts and  ptv  shirts bmth. I back into someone. I turn around and I look at him. My eyes are glued to him! It can't be!
"James?" I wisper  almost in disbelief! A music track starts  the same song he wrote about me!
I let  him walk out of the store me it I lit him noticing me. I hear him I lit him his  phone.
"Yeah mom I'll be home in 15! I know. OK bye" he hangs up and gets out if my he mall. I tell Logan thay I'm not feeling well and I'm going to catch a bus home. I take the bus thay let's me off at the corner. I see the same car he pulled up with. I take a deep breath  and I walk in.
"Hey patty! I was in the area so I thought  I'd stop over"
James pov.
I hear  someone call out for my mom. Wait that voice. THAT VOICE! I walk  out to see someone hugging my mom.
"Megan" I say. She  looks at me. Then to the floor. "I missed you!" I hug her it's been 5 years! She's  speeches!
"H...how ha...have you been"
"Good, good and your self " i say
"Well you remember  the one girl thay would make fun of us everyday. Well she's my best friend."
"Wow."
"So how's touring going for you!"
"Good really good! I'll be back I'm 5 years when I  more albums out. I'm just sitting  up in my house chilln"
"wow where you at now"
"Oh its up a really nice part of LA. I can take you tonight."
"Id love to go!" We ate  dinner she called her roommate and told her she'll be home late. I take her up to my house. I buzz  I'm at the gate. I park my car and we walk in. There's fee moving room dinning room a basement  I use for a recording  studio. And 5 spare bedrooms upstairs. And ,y bed room is down a long hallway and you have to turn some corners then I have my own privet hallway. I haven't had a girlfriend  since her. She's liking good to! The blues in her hair. I give her the tour and we aren't talking  about  what types of people there are in tour. We stopped talking and I stared to kiss her. She kisses back Witch I didn't expect! (This  gets hot and heavy  really quick)   I lay her on the bed
~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm not writing porn~~~~~~~~~