Christmas and after Christmas!

I've always hated Christmas! Never liked it much my parents  go away and I stay here. So it's James and I first Christmas  and we've been together for 3 months!  Yay! So becuse he just got his lip persed  I got him a set of rings that are different colors there's
Blood red
Dark green 
Light blue 
Dark blue
Light purple
Dark purple
White
Black 
I'm going oven to meet his parents today so I decided  I'd do my hair really  i got it fulky dyed black and today I'll be wearing black leggings with  a big baggy  Christmas  sweater! It's comfy and hides all of my imperfections!
I walk through  the snow to get to his house it would have been nice of him to have gotten me he has a car! I don't.
When I get there I kept telling my self to be happy and polite! I knock at the the door and his mother comes to answer.
"Sorry I have no money to give to the poor" she says as she opens the door and looks at me "No I'm Megan! James's  girlfriend"
"Oh dear you must be freezing!  Come in come in" I get let in the house  and his dad gets up to come great me.
"HI! And you must be Megan?"
"Yes and thank you for letting  me in to your wonderful  home Mr and Mrs. Tyson"
"Please call us Josh and Patty!"
"Oh my god mom! She's going to be here soon!" I hear James yell from upstairs  and him running down stairs  with no shirt on. Oh my damn he go a six pack! Woah he hot! He relizes  I'm standing right there and he just smiles.
"Hey James! Nice shirt" I say becuse it as getting weird no one was saying anything saying! He walked  up the stairs  and got a shirt. He came back down  and took my coat and hung it up.
"So Megan  tell us about  your childhood!" Patty says all nice to me. Oh fuck! Why
"Well there's nothing much to it. I was born  in Buffalo NY! My parents  were killed when I was six and I was out in a orphanage. I now live with some great people and I'm loving my life" Ok that last part was a lie I hate my life! They stare at me and James is in shock that I said that!
"Why don't you come to help me with cookies! In the kitchen" patty said to me. I stand up and go out with her. As I mix the batter she looks at me
"So do you really like  my son" I smile just thinking of him!
"I like him alot! He's a good guy!"
"Well if you  hurt my boy I swear  I'll hunt you down and I'll kill you" she wispers  in my ear
"I won't hurt him!" We out the cookies in the oven. And walk out.
"Ok guys we have to go get all of the aunts and uncles  from the airport James we are taking the van and the Jeep don't burn the cookies. Well be back in 2 hours!"
They left and I was taking to James.
"Why did you dye  your hair black"
"I like it like this"
"Come with me" I Tske his hand and we walk up the stairs he takes  me up the stairs to a arch way with one of those thingys  that people kiss under. I smile at his cheesey  atempt  to get me to kiss him! So I do his lips soft like a cloud. We hear a knock at the door.
"Who the fuck is there now!?" James says agitated  that the person ruined our first kiss!  He walks down stairs and opens the door.
"Hi are you James Tyson?"
"Who are you"
"I'm from the record label I'm here so you can sign the contract"
"Yeah I'll sign!" He read over the documents  and signed. What record label is he talking about? The guy left and u stand there looking at him waiting for an explanation
"Who was that"
"Oh I'm now going to b performing! In stage ha being my own records and getting money!"
"Oh yeah when are you going to have to go in tour?"
"The last year of high school  I'll be home schooled on the tour bus!"
"Yeah  mention me in one of your songs will ya?" I walk into the kitchen  to finish the cookies.
"What"
"So we have have six months  till you go on tour?"
"Yeah!  What's your point"
"Let me me spell it out" he looks at me so confused  "You leave on tour, your also sexy as fuck, then all of the fangirls, then you get a new girl every night." I look at him and the fact that he hasn't thought this out!
"Thats  never going to happen thoug! I'll be home for all of the holidays"
"Nice. So I see you a few times out of the year you could  get a nother girlfriend and you could cheat on me!"
"Don't" he says
"Don't  what!" I fire back
"Don't you ever say I'd cheat on you!"
"Why not!  Is it true!?"
"Becuse I'm not my damn FATHER!" He yells at me.
"What"
"My father cheated on my  mother. It's never been the same" I hug him tight. I know what it's like! My dad would run off off with some girls! My mom would drink but besides that...I think my house is ok. We hear the door open and close. Their back with a bunch of people!  I get smothered  in hugs. For the first time in a long time I'm actually  really happy!