The bully (larry stylinson)

*louis p.o.v.*

It was the first day of school and I was ready, I was fixing my hair when I got a text from Niall

Hey bro,need a ride?

I texted back almost immediately

Yes please.

"On way in about 10 min."

I finished doing my hair and sprayed on some cologne, I walked back in my room and put on my jacket and walked downstairs to wait for Niall.

I heard a car horn from outside and looked out the window to see Niall in a Toyota Camry, out of everything he got a Toyota I was surprised, I ran outside and jumped in the passenger seat...this is gonna be a long day.

"So Niall how was your week before school?"

"Umm..you were pretty much with me the whole time.".

I chuckled "well for the couple hours I wasn't with you, how was it?"

"Good I guess."

"How do think school is gonna be now that we're seniors?"

"I hope better than last year."

I just chuckled quietly, being the most popular guy in school is hard, I have to fit in bullying the nerds,flirting with girls and pretending to not give a fuck. Sometimes I actually feel bad for my bullying but I have to be cool so people don't find out my secret.

..............................................................................

Hey guys I'm new to writing so I'm sorry for any mess ups please vote and comment and tell me if its good I will try to update soon!!!!