Prologue: (Vication)

2 Hours before the Outbreak....

My name is Kris, I Am a normal college student that study Computer Engineering .

I Love to play horror games, read and watch horror movies .

19 Years old just taking some vication when the nightmare begins....
_______________________________________

2 Hours before the outbreak,

I am taking a vication in the beautiful place and so relaxing resort before i go back to school.

I Am standing by the porch at the bench while staring at the beautiful sunset, And it was so relaxing.

6:13PM, While listening to music i heard a police sirens near me, and i check it out to see whats happening.

Not so far from the place i am, i saw a guy holding this girl into the neck and his head was into her neck like he was biting it.

I thought it was a hostage situation. I picked up my phone and open my camera to record it to show it to my friends.

And while the crowds are watching, 2 Police officers are getting closer to them to stop the guy.

And then the police officer tries to stop the guy for what he was doing.

And then the guy stops and look at the police Officer, and drop the girl that bleeding bleeding to death.

And the one police officer points the gun into the guy, And shout Stay don't move

While the other police officer get into the girls body to check if shes ok.

Then the guy run towards into police officer and the police officer shot the guy into the knee. Then the guy fell down, and then the police officer put his knee into his back and then hes gonna handcuff the guy.

Then while the officer doing it the guy is so strong that grabs the officers hand so fast and bites it.

And then the guy doesnt want to remove his mounth from biting into officers hand. Then the other officer kicked the guy in the back so it pushed back away. While the bitten officer calls for help to stop the bleeding, the guy stands up and look at the crowd. Then run towards them. And the other police officer shot the guy many times from behind and the guy is still standing and moving. Then the guy looks at the officer and then the officer shot him again in the head and it dies.

I am so shock for what i saw. And i run into my hotel room, because it was so scary and weird...

I lay down to my bed and i was still thinking about it.

And i watched the video. Then posted it to my facebook.

After i uploaded it so many weird comments appeared. Like.

"That situation happends here"

"Same here some guy attacked the guy for no reason"

Then i saw alot of video that was like mine.

Then i fell asleep.

........