Chapter 3 1/2 : Checkpoint

6:20Am.

We are walking slowly and dock at the checkpoint to see what happend.

And when we reach the checkpoint we saw alot of dead soldiers and civilians eating each others.

We see alot of bullet holes and fires everywhere. Burning tanks, Cars,Medical tents, burned civilian vehicles and Crashed helicopters.

Kris:I think they got prepared before this happend. They locking up the city, but they got over run by civilians wants to escape. Then they killed all of them. Alot of bullet holes into these cars. Im pretty sure zeds heard those shots and get in here.

Zid:Yes. They tried to evacuate them safely but. Some peoples tries to escape the test before they pass the gate and then the riot started, because of the slow procedure.

Brock: No lil sis! I think they just got FIRED ! because they are so slow at work!

Zid: Shhhh! Haha, not funny.

While looking for survivor, we saw a zeds horde walking and crawling to us. And we tought they see us so we run and hide to the nearest Army truck.

When we are hiding in there we are luckily found some Ammos and Weapons to gear us up for our protection. We found a Military backpacks and medical stuffs.

We loot everything we need before we get back to our car.

We wait till the zeds horde are gone and we jump out in the truck. While we are walking to our car, we heard a little girl crying. She was hiding in the SUV.

We check her and she was sitting and hiding in there.

Zid:Hey little girl open the door dont be scared. We are not gonna hurt you.
Kris:Yes come on out. Its alright dont cry.

Brock:Yeah we are not gonna eat you we are vegitarians! *Jokely said*

Kris:Haha ! Shut up .

Zid:Yeah big bro shattap!

Then she opened it. And she said.

Littlegirl:Please help me. They killed my parents. I dont know what to do and where to go.

Zid:Its ok we are gonna help you ok? Get out of the car.

Littlegirl: I Cant move my foot hurts.

Brock:Dont worry let me carry you.

Then brock carry the littlegirl from behind and we go back to the car.

And zid ask the littlegirl.

Zid:How long have you been there in the car.

Littlegirl:For about a 10 Minutes. I hide in there because i saw the monsters. Im with my brother but he was not in his self he tries to eat me but i run away.

Then 15 Minutes of driving.

I Ask the girl how old is she where did she come from.

She's not answering. Brock said she fell Asleep. And brock tries to wake her up to offer some foods or water. Then the girl sitsdown slowly and i heard growling.

While brock is reaching the foods in the back. The littlegirl bites him in the back.

Brock:Arhgg !! WHAT THE FUCK!

Zid:*Stops the car* HEY! FUCK.

Then we get out of the car and zids open the door and grab the littlegirl.

And zids notice the girls hand.

Zid:SHE WAS BITTEN! WHY YOU DIDNT CHECK HER! FUCK OH MY GOD BROCK YOU ARE BLEEDING!

And i quickly get the bandages and put it into brocks back. And i tried to stops the bleeding.

The littlegirl keeps moving and trying to bite zid.

Zid:Help she's so strong she's sliping!

And i get the littlegirl and throw her away from zid.

Kris:Shit thats so close!

Zid:Shoot her!

I slowly point my pistol over her head and shot her.

And zid run into her brother.

Zid:*Crying* Kris do something!

I Injected some anti tetanous to his back because i thought its gonna help him to prevent the spreading of the virus .

And he said.

Brock: little sis its too late. This is my punishment for being a bad person. Its ok, just take care of yourself and always be careful.

Zid:*Crying* No ! stop . You are my only family left.

Then brock requested to put him out of the car and put him down on the road.

Brock: Kris protect my little sister. And can i request to you something?

Kris: Of course....

Brock: Shoot me in the head.

Kris: Man i dont know.

Brock: Please ! i dont want to become one of them!

Zid:Nooooooo!!! We can still find help.

She's Looking at the map and trying to find some nearest possible safe place for a shelter.

Then Brock grabs my gun and put the gun into his mouth, and pulled the trigger.

Kris: HEY! Wait!

Zid: NOOOOOOOO !

Zid run into her brother and cried and cried. And i see a zombie horde from the woods and gonna come to us because of the gunshot.

I grab zid and tried to put her in the car.

Kris: Lets go they heard the shot ! They are everywhere!

Zid: No! Leave me here.

Kris: Come on lets go !

Zid: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

I Grab her hand and put her inside of the car !

Zid: NOOOO!

Then she cried alot and i told her.

Kris: He did that for our safety because he doesnt want to hurt you or anyonelse. And he died a good person for helping anyone who needs help. He was a hero.

Zid: Hes dead.... I don't know who's gonna help me to escape this nightmare. He was a great brother who always make me laugh and protect me many times.

Kris: Yeah but that was brother always do.

Zid: Yes but he was different. Since my dad dies he was the one help my mom to raise me and get into college. He was like my 2nd dad. And he always treat me a princess and proud of me anytime.

Kris: Hes now in a better place. And hes always right there looking out for you. And sometimes you need to let go for someone special.

5 Minutes later.

She fall asleep.

I checked the map she has and opened it.

I saw many spots with a circle on the map of possible safe shelter she knows.

Where do i gonna go?

_______________________________________

North (Highschool) 17 Miles away

North/East (Military airbase) 53 Miles away

East (Port) 40 Miles away

South (Farms) 35 Miles away

_______________________________________

To be continued.....