Chapter 3 2/2 : Offline

12 Hours, After the outbreak.

While she was sleeping i opened the radio and put the casette on, and listen to this music.

I just remembered my family and friends, i was so worried about them so i tried to call them.

They are still not answering.

I tried to open my facebook and check if its still working. It was because of the signal.

I Opened it and no one is online. they are just left a post about many of our friends are died and some are still missing.

The homepage of my facebook is like a nightmare. Every post is needs help and pictures of a pure apocalypse.

I saw the one of my friends post.

He killed his family because they tried to kill him. And he posted about saying suicidial because he was gonna shoot himself.

While browsing, someone is getting online!

And that was my bestfriend!

I chat him, and i told him where is he.

And he was typing. And he said they are hiding in some random house with his girlfriend and his brother. And they need help because they are surrounded by zeds!

And i told him to hide and if they saw one, "hit them in the head" and "Stay quiet!"

Then i ask him to open his facecam if its still works and its working. I saw his brother holding the door for them because the zeds are pushing inside.

He said they don't know what to do?!

And i heard his brother shout "THEYRE COMING IN CANT HOLD ..."

Then he dropped his cellphone and i heard alot of gunshots and screams, and a loud explotion.

Then he gets offline!

I stopped my car and tried to call him again, and its not ringing anymore.

And i got tears and i say "What the fuck just happend!?"

And Zids waked up and ask me.

"What is it?"

And i told her what happend. And we changes seats and i let her drive.

The tears are keep flowing from my eyes, and the happiest memories of us are keeps flashing back......

Then she asked me where are we headed.

I told her.

"I don't know. Just give me a little time"
______________________________________