Chapter 2 : Blackout

2:13AM.

I Waked up after the big explotion happened.

I Was lying down the steps and my foot was stock into the rock and i cant move.

I Tried to pull it but it hurts badly, so i need to find something to remove it.

I Found a metal pipe to lean the wall over my feet and remove my feet for being stock.

And i am now unstocked, but i still can't move properly because of the pain and incident.

I saw a dead police officer beside me and i picked up his pistol and flashlight, he was still moving and i felldown because he was reaching me.

I opened my flashlight and i walk slowly to find a way out because the building is gonna collapse anytime soon.

And from the distance i see alot of dead bodies lying on the floor and i saw a man standing in there.

I was gonna ask for help but when he looked at me. I Point the flashlight into his face and he was chewing a hand, so i hide quickly.

"Thats so close!, i need to be careful.."

And i saw the emergency exit leads to parking lot and i saw a survivors surrounded by dead peoples in the Minibus and asking for my help.

I go check them and count how many of dead peoples are around the bus and i counted 7.

I make a distraction so the dead ones saw me and came after me. I was thinking to use my metal pipe but they are so many so i shot 1 into the body but its still moving.

And i remembered the post on facebook that shoot them in the head so i tried it and it works.

I killed 6 of them and i run out of bullets so the other one is gonna attack me.

"Shit! I'm so bad at aiming!"

And i am walking backward as it was gonna attack me and i fell down and dropped my metal pipe and it was gonna bite me, then the girl i helped stab the last one into the head and she said.

"Thanks for the help. If you did'nt help us we are gonna get killed by zeds, they probably heard the shots and they was attracted by noise! So, Lets go!"

And she helped me to stand up and her brother was helped me to walk and carry me into their car and we get out of the building.

I asked her whats happening.

She said they heard on a radio about a shelter and its a safe place that its a secured and well protected by military.

And i said to myself.
"What the hell is going on..."

I lean over the car glass and looked at the city it was so dark and blackout and covered by fires and explotions.

And i ask her whats her name.

Her: I'm Zid and this is my brother Brock.

Kris:Nice to me you i'm kris.

Kris: So what happend? why these peoples want to kill us.

Brock: And eats us.

Zid: I wish i knew, but i heard about it, if you get bitten your gonna get sick after 20 minutes of bit and your gonna die and after 5 minutes your gonna turn like one of them.Out of their mind, Strong and hungry of human meat.

Kris:What the fuck? Like yesterday. A guy was chewing this girls neck and he got shot so many times and still moving, But when it get shot in the head it dies.

Brock: It must be the brain then?

Zid: Yeah.

Zid:Wait there is a military checkpoint.

Brock: Yeah but i dont see any soldier. only their equipment where are they?

Kris: I dont know. I feel better now so we can now move on the foot. Lets go and check them.

And then we are gonna go towards the military check point to ask for help.

But it was so weird that there is no one in there......