Chapter 13

I woke up to Chris not next to me. "Chris", I called out. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs. I heard music playing in the kitchen, and i instantly knew that it was him. "Hey", I said walking into the kithen and kissing Chris on the cheek. "Good morning Sunshine", he said smiling.
Me: So what ya cooking
Chris: Food..(He laughed)
Me: -.- Really nigga?
Chris: (Laughs) Im cooking you breakfast.
Me: Thanks bud. I am kinda hungry.
I sat down at his kitchen table.
Chris: Hey Nani?
Me: Yeah?
Chris: What are we?
Me: WE ARE FARMERS DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN(I laughed)
Chris: Fuck you (He laughed)
Me: I know u want to😛
Chris: Mumbles: You right
Me: What you say?
Chris: Nun
Me: Mhm
He Brought my plate over to me.
Me:It looks so good!
Chris: I bet it taste even better.(He smiled)

He sat down and watched me eat. I looked at him and noticed that he was watching me.
Me: What?
Chris: Nothing im just waiting for you to be done, we've got things to do!
Me: Well my bad for not wanting to choke on my food and die!
Chris:(Laughs) Whatever. Im going to go shower. When you're done you should get dressed.
He walked up the stairs and entered the bathroom. I finished my food, emptied my scraps into the garbage and washed my dish. I went up stairs and took out baby blue shorts, my Black Crop top, and my floral sandals.
I went into the bathroom that Chris was in and got undressed. I opened the shower door, and He jumped.
Chris: Damn Nani! You scared the shit outta me!
Me: (Laughs) You mind if I get in with you?
He slid to the side making space for me to get in. I stepped in with him. We shifted places, me in the front of the shower and him in the back. He grabbed me by my waist and started kissing on my neck. He caught me by surprise.
Me: Chris Stop.
Chris: Come on Nani you know you want me.
Me: No Chris I have a boyfriend
Chris: He dont have to know.
Me: Im trying to be loyal to him.
Chris: Oh so showering with another Nigga in his house is being loyal?
He had a point, Ima be honest I was kinda salty.
Me:(Rolls my eyes) Im getting out.
I stepped out of the shower, and he stopped me by turning me around and kissing me. He picked me up, holding me by my thighs and took me to his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed and started giving me hickies on neck, he started going lower and lower. "Chris Stop", I whined. "Shh", he said as started licking and kissing between my thighs. "Oh my god", I moaned. "You still want me to stop", he laughed. I didn't want him to stop but i needed him to. He slowly slid inside of my pumping slowly. As he sped up, I started giving in to him. "Baby dont stop", I moaned scratching up his back. The whole time all I could think about was how wrong it was, but how good it felt.

(30 minutes later)

When we finished I started getting dressed.
Chris: (laughs) What are you wearing?
Me: (Rolls eyes) Clothes, Tf.
Chris: Whatever you say.
Me: I mean why would i dress up if all we finna do is move shit?
Chris: You got A point. I guess I'll put on something plain too.
His outfit-

We walked outside and headed to his car

Chris: Why you walking like that?
Me:Because im fucking sore!
Chris: It's not my fault you couldn't take it.
Me: Nigga Shut the fuck up
We got in his car and he started the ignition.
Chris: You wanna grab some coffee?
Me: Yeah sure.
Chris: Is Starbucks okay?
Me: What the fuck do I look like a 15 year old white girl? Lets go to Dunkin Donuts or something.
He looked at me smiled, shook his head and pulled off.

...

We pulled up to Dunkin Donuts and he parked his car. We got out of the car and entered the place.
Me: Damn! This Jawn is mad packed!
Chris: Yep! So.. You wanna be a 15 year old white girl and hit up starbucks?
Me: Shittt anywhere but here is cool with me.
We left the place and got back into his car. We headed to Starbucks.
Chris: So.. About ya boyfriend.. Whats his name?
Me: What?
Chris: Whats your boyfriends name?
Me: Jaden.
Chris: Is that the "Friend" that you hung out with and missed dinner with me for?
Me: Yep. Thats him.
Chris: Does he know about me?
Me: Well duh! Everyone knows Chris Brown.
Chris: No Nani, I mean Does he know about.. Us?
I paused for a minute.
Me: No.. He doesn't.
Chris: You gonna tell him?
Me: What is there to tell?
Chris: Maybe the fact that I took your virginity, or maybe tell him that you're moving in with me? That we fuck almost evertime we see each other-
Me: Nigga its not my fault that every time you see me, you get horny! And like you said..... He aint gotta know.
The car went silent.
We pulled up to starbucks and he parked his car. We walked inside and the whole damn place was filled with white people! We were the only black people there. Chris found us a table and we sat down. He laughed at how i looked while trying to sit down softly because i was sore as fuck.
He went up and ordered our stuff and brought it to the table.
Chris: Do wanna sit and hang for a while or you wanna go?
I leaned it to whisper.
Me: Im not being racist, but I really dont wanna sit in here with all these white people.
Chris: (Laughs) Ight then. We can go.
When we walked outside the sun hit my face, making my skin glow.
Chris: Damn you look cute.
Me: Yeah right (Takes a sip of coffee)
Chris: (Snaps Pic)
The picture-

Me:  BOY! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF ME? I LOOK MAD RATCHET RIGHT NOW!Chris: Chill! You look cute

Chris: Chill! You look cute.. With them ugly ass sandals.
Me: Shut the hell up
He laughed and walked to the car. I got in and we drove off to my house to get my stuff.