Chapter 5 (Rated R)

Dream:
Setting: The club
I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around and it was this tall, sexy, tattoo covered, light skin man. "Uh. Hi", I said turning around completely. "Hey", he said. his voice made him even sexier. "I saw you from over there and I just wanted to come talk to you. So uh, what's your name", he said looking me up and down lowly. "My name's Nani", I said. "What's yours?" He smiled. "Nani?", he asked. "Yeah, that's what I said", I replied. "Wow", he said looking into my eyes. "What?" I asked. "That's a really beautiful name", he said grabbing my hand. "Uh thank you", I said sliding my hand out of his. "So um, I didn't quiet catch yours", I said. "Oh uh, my name's Chris", he said smiling. I couldn't help but to stare at his mouth the whole time. All I could think about was all the things that it could do. "So I have a pass for the VIP room. Would you uh, like to go in there and continue our convo", he asked "Um sure", I said smiling. We sat on the leather VIP couch. We were the only people there. We talked but after a while it grew quite, and we started staring into each other's eyes. We got closer and closer.
Then he finally gently laid his hand on my face and started to kiss me. I put my hand on his to remove it, but I got into it and started rubbing my hand through his hair. He pulled my body closer. We stopped kissing. I stood up. "I should probably g-" he interrupted me by standing up and continuing to kiss me. This time, it was in more of an aggressive way. He grabbed my hair. We stopped. I pushed him onto the couch and got on top of him, and started giving him hickeys. I took his shirt off and continued until I reached his v-line. This whole time, in the back of my head I was telling myself that I should stop, but I couldn't. He removed my shirt and started kissing on my neck. He flipped me and got on top. I tried to wrap my arms around his neck, but he pushed them back and held them down while he licked me from my chest to my belly button. He started to remove my jeans. He took them off grabbed my legs aggressively and whispered in my ear. "Are you ready." He didn't give me time to respond before he was already licking and kissing on me again. I told him to stop, but I didn't mean it and he knew it. So he continued. He picked me up by my legs and sat down, me sitting on his lap in straddle position. He grabbed my butt and started giving me hickeys from my neck to my boobs. I unzipped his pants, and started feeling on "him". He bit his lip. He slid his pants off and flipped me over. He had me in downward dog position. I was getting a little nervous, but I didn't want him to stop. He slid my PINK underwear off with his teeth, licked my ass and started feeling on it. "Are you comfortable", he asked. "Yes", I said. He slapped my ass. I flinched. "Yes what?" He asked. "Yes daddy", I replied. That hit hurt bad ass hell, but it was a turn on. He flipped me on my back and put his body between my legs.
Dream interrupted -

My phone was ringing. It was Jackie calling me. "Hello", I answered.