Chapter 21

2 weeks later:

                       Chris
I clapped my hands as Nani walked down the line to except her certificate. The principal moved her tassel to the right. I saw a tear run down her face. She came running to me in her cap and gown. "I did it baby", she said hugging me tight and kissing my cheek. I picked her up by her thighs and spun around. "Ahh. Put me down put me down", she said hitting at my back. I put her down trying to hold my laugh back. "Nigga you know im short and you tall ass hell, you can't be doing all that", she said hitting my shoulder. "Girl you betta stop hittin' on me", I said grabbing her by her waist and pulling her closer whispering in her ear. "Or what", she teased. "You lucky we here in front of all these people. Don't try to act brand new when we get home either", I whispered in her ear. She bit her lip and whispered back. "Okay papi". I let go of her as soon as we saw her sister walking over. "Tuti you came!" She ran to her sister hugging her tightly. Her sister smiled with tears in her eyes. "Nani I'm sorry. I should've been happy for you. Im proud of you babygirl. You did it. Im sure mom and daddy would've been proud of you also", Her sister said to her with a tear trickling down her face. They hugged again and then wiped their tears away, trying to laugh it off.

                      Nani

"So you gonna introduce me", Tuti asked looking over at Chris. I smiled. "Oh yeah." I took Tuti's hand and brought her to Chris. "Chris this is my sister Tuti, and Tuti this is My boyfriend Chris", I said smiling harder than I should've been. "Hello Tuti how are you", Chris said holding his and out for her to shake it. Tuti smiled and shook his hand. "Aright down to business. If you gon' be family ima need to be straight forward with you. Dont fucking hurt my sister I'll cut ya dick off ight". Chris eyes got wide then he smiled. "Yeah I feel you ma. Nani got my heart she aint going nowhere", he said smiling at me. I smiled back. "And she's a virgin so don't rush her." I looked at Tuti giving her a look. Chris laughed. "¿Te ha dos cogida(Did you two fuck?) ", she asked hitting my shoulder with her purse. "Tuti por favor no me mates (Tuti please don't kill me)", I laughed putting my hands up in surrender. "Mmm..you're safe for now. Trey and I gotta go anyway". "Yeah we're leaving too. Ill call you later Tuti", i said smiling at her and waving her goodbye. She turned around and walked down the row to where her and Trey were sitting. "You ready to go", Chris asked me. "Mm. Im kinda scared of what you gonna do to me", I said teasing him. "You'll see", he said grabbing my hand and walking off towards the Exit.

We got in the car and he started it up. He turned on the radio and turned the volume up until we couldn't hear ourselves. I covered my ears and turned the radio off. "Damn why you got it up so loud", I asked uncovering my ears. "So nobody can hear you moaning", he said looking at me with lust in his eyes. He turned the radio back up and slipped his hand up my dress. I gasped and gripped the chair. He stuck his fingers inside off me and pumped slowly. He was driving and fingering me at the same time, what kind of superfreak was he. He got deeper the longer we drove. My legs started to shake. I tried to turn the radio down so i could talk but he took his hand of off the wheel and smacked mine. He looked over at me still fingering me, i bit my lip and looked at him helplessly. I could feel myself cumming so i grabbed his wrist trying to stop him,I didn't want to ruin my dress. He noticed that I tried to make him stop, so he pumped faster, my body grew weak and my grip loosened and went to the edge of my seat. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my legs shook violently. I felt warmness run down my inner thighs. He took his fingers out of me, they were soaked. He looked at them and then licked them clean. He turned the radio down and looked at me smiling. "You so nasty", I panted looking at his clean fingers. "You like it though", he teased. I sat up fixing my dress. "Whatever", I said rolling my eyes. "You want me to pull this car over and give you what you deserve", he threatened. "No daddy." "Thats what I thought", he said turning the music back up and looking back towards the road. I think im in love with him.

__________________________________
Sorry this chapter was short working on 22 now. Love you guys❤💕