Chapter 14

Chris pulled up to my house. I saw a car in our parking space, it was Jaden's car! "What the fuck is he doing here", I thought to myself. Chris and i got out of the car. I walked up to Jaden's Car and he opened the door. He stepped out of the car and kissed me.
Jaden: Hey babe.
Me: Hey Jay.
He looked up and saw Chris behind me.
Jaden: Why are you with Chris Brown?
Me: Baby don't worry he's just a friend. He's coming to help me get my things. Ima stay with him for a while.
Jaden: Why are you moving?
Me: Me and Tuti had an argument and she-
Jaden: Why didn't you call and ask if you could stay with me instead?
Me: Jay he was the first person to pop up on my phone, so I called him. Dont trip it's nothing big.
I kissed him on the cheek and went to unlock my door.

Chris POV:
I listened to Nani as she lied to her boyfriend about us. I laughed to myself, if only he knew what really goes on between me and "his girl".
Me: Hey my Name's Chris. (Sticks out hand)
Jaden: My name's Jaden, Im Nani's boyfriend. (He shook my hand)
Me: Yeah she's told me about you.
Jaden: Yeah...
There was an awkward ass silence.
Chris: Well im gonna go help her out. It was nice meeting you.
I walked away and went inside Nani's house.

Nani's POV:

I picked up a box and started filling it with clothes. I took another box and filled it with all the Makeup that Jay bought me. I took everything in my room except My furniture. Chris walked into the room. He picked up a box and put it in the trunk of his car. There was only 3 boxes. He grabbed another one. I tried to grab one, but he took it from me.
Chris: I got it. Go get in the car.
I looked at him and wobbled down the stairs, still slightly sore from that morning.

...

We got in the car and headed to Chris' House.
Chris: That Jaden dude was asking a lot of questions. What is he like a fed or sum.
Me: Dont play Chris. You know im not dating a fed. He was just asking questions, making sure nothing was going on.
Chris: Even though there is.
I ignored his comment and turned on the radio. 1 night by Lil Yachty Came on.
Me: This song bang mad hard(I turned the radio up all the way)
The bass started bumping as i rapped along. I turned to Chris and started rapped the words;
'I know you want thjs for life! Taking pictures with all my ice! But i cant have no wife! I just want you for the night!'
He turned the radio off.
Me: Why the fuck you do that?
Chris: Why you gotta look at me and sing this shit? You tryna say something?
Me: No it ain't even like that. I was just-
Chris: If it aint like that, then why we aint together?
It went silent for a while. He looked at me and then looked back at the road.
Chris: You gon answer my question or what?
Me: I dont know..
Chris: You dont know wh-
Me: Why we're not together! I don't know why I can't be with you and take us seriously. Its like when im not with you, I want you, but when I finally get you, I-I... I dont know just forget it.
He pulled the car over into an alley.
Chris: Nah we aint gon forget about it! We gon talk about this.
Me: Chris please-
Chris: No I wanna talk about it...right now.
Me: (Sigh)
Chris: Well?
I crossed my arms and turned my head towards the window. He turned my face towards his and looked me into my eyes. He stared at me for a while then kissed me. I put my hand on his head deepening the kiss. We kissed until a man with a camera came up to the car and started snapping pictures.
"FUCK", Chris yelled as he sped off before they could snap anymore pics.
Me: OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!
I hope those don't end up online! Oh my god if Jaden see those i dont know what ima do. FUCK!! I knew I should've made you stop!
Chris: Nani chill! Im sure no one will see them.
Me: But if they do-
Chris: We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
The car was silent the whole ride to his house.

...

Chris pulled into this driveway and parked his car.
Me: Wait where are we?
Chris: My house.
Me: This dont look anything like the one-
Chris: I have more than One house Nani.(He laughed)
Me: Oh yeah I forgot. You're the "One and Only Chris Brown"!
Chris: (He smiled)Get out the car.
I got out of the car and grabbed a box. Chris took it away from me again. "I got it. Go in the house and look around", he said as he handed me the key. I went up to his front door and unlocked it. Four little pit bulls came running at my feet.
"Oh my god", I said dropping the keys and kneeling down to pet them. Chris walked in with a box.
Chris: Sho Sho. Move Bully. Snow get out the way. Sho yall, go play!
I got up and smiled.
Me: Chris they are so cute!
Chris: Yeah? Well they're yours now.
Me: Really?!? Oh my god thank you.
I hugged Chris tight.
Chris: Oh shit Nani damn I got this big ass box in my hand.
Me: Oh! My bad(I chuckled)
Chris: Come on! Ima show you your room.
I followed him into this big gorgeous bedroom.
Me: (Loud Gasp) Oh my God Chris it's so beautiful! I-Is this for me?
He looked at me and then laid the box on the ground.
Chris: Yep! This is your room!
The room-

Chris: Ima go get the rest of your stuff. Make yourself at home.
I was so excited, i jumped on the bed and laid down. I sighed and laid back, looking up at the ceiling.