Kazuichi Souda Mastermind! X Reader One Shot

Bold is speech
Italic is thought
Underlined is author note.

This was the end. It was only you left. Who was the mastermind. Who caused all of this. Who killed your boyfriend. You loved Kazuichi so much, now you could finally face this killer that killed all your friends. The person who was behind this all. You build up all your courage and you heard Kazuichi's voice. Now I got rid of the rest it can just be us two. Alone. Forever. On our island, we don't need the others anyway.
K-Ka-Kazuichi?!
Yes babe. He pulled you in for a forceful kiss. You were the one b-behind all this.
Yeah I created a heaven. A island for the two of us to be together and have fun on. It will never end. Your eyes filled with tears. The one you loved. The one you always loved. He watched and laughed as all your friends killed each other to escape. He hugged you closely. I know it's a bit of a shock now, but you'll get used to it. Every night it will be me and you dancing at titty typhoon, and we can do so many things together. You wanted to run but you couldn't. Kazuichi had the most sickening sadistic smirk on his face as he lifted you up and took you to the beach. You had nowhere to run either. You were stuck on this island... Forever with Kazuichi.