Chiaki Nanami Mastermind! X Reader

You were the traitor. You were scared, if Monokuma found out.... If he found out you'd be punished. You were crying in your room scared. You were alone, you looked at your little Monokuma collection, you had found all Monokuma's but one, just one was missing. You wiped your eyes and went on the quest searching for it. You started on the 5th island looking then worked your way through the 4th, 3rd, 2nd and so on. Sigh... You wondered if someone else may of picked it up. In the morning you decided not to go to the food room, as you just didn't want to have to bother with people. Not many were left as it was anyway.

In the dining hall everyone was worried. Hey do you know where Y/N is? She usually is always here... I mean it's kind of weird that she isn't here, she always comes.
Ibuki thinks she has a fever or something and is staying in for a rest?
I hope she is okay.
Ibuki thinks so too. Everyone ate their food that was cooked for them and a little part of them missed Teruteru's cooking.

Later on Chiaki knocked on your door. Hey are you okay.
Yeah just tired and stuff.
Hey we're you looking for this? She held out a Monokuma that you were looking for. Yea! Where did you find it!
In the masterminds island.
Huh how did you get there?
I have the keys.
Why?
Because I'm the mastermind. She knew you were about to scream so she put something over your mouth and you passed out.

When you woke up you saw red. I killed the rest off so it could just be me and you Y/N. Forever. We can play dating simulators together and so much more. You felt tears in your eyes while Chiaki gave a sadistic smile.