Aoi Asahina Mastermind! X Reader

You were fighting the Monokumas at your execution. You didn't kill Asahina, you would never hurt her, yet for some reason you were here. You could keep fighting but you knew it wouldn't be enough. You dropped your katana and let the Monokumas drag you away. There was no point in trying anyway you were going to die whether you liked it or not. A Monokuma stamped on your head and your vision was consumed by darkness. Was this.... death? You tried to hold on to your life but it wasn't going to be any use... you were meant to die. You were meant to..... live? You woke up in a room filled with computers and televisions and a lot of advanced technology you'd never seen before, Ah so you finally woke Y/N!
A-Asahina?!
Yea what's up hehe? You stared at her completely shocked. Y-You're alive? This means I didn't kill you, this means we can go back to the others a-
Why would we want to go back to those filth. Togami is terrible, Fukawa is a serial killer. Hagakure is stupid. Kirigiri is too mysterious and Makoto has a survival knife!
I-I-I.... B-But.
No buts.
...
I'm the mastermind. I did all of this, and I took you out of the game because a certain Fukawa was planning on killing you because you made Togami fall over. That stupid idiot I wouldn't let anyone hurt my Y/N who does Fukawa think she is to hurt you. You have her a confusing stare, You are mine Y/N. You will listen to whatever I tell you to do. Tears formed in your eyes but your whole body felt paralyzed you couldn't move or cry or ever speak. Asahina came close and you back away but hit into a wall and she cornered you, I didn't say you could move did I? She kissed you forcefully and passionately whilst you tried to push her off, P-Please! Stop Asahina!
Never tell me what to do.

Thanks for reading! If you voted up the last chapter thank you so much ^_^. If you liked this chapter vote up or comment. If you want another ship or X reader from any anime comment or message me. Thank you all!