Leon Kuwata Mastermind! X Reader

This is for Kawai_Marshmallow

Leon Kuwata. Your boyfriend... He killer Sayaka Maizono. You watched him get hit by all of those balls. You also watched as your heart shattered into thousands of pieces. That night you were sat on your bed, just staring into the darkness. You wish he was back. You loved him, why... why would he kill her?! I know she trapped her and stuff but... I mean he could of escaped after she was locked in the bathroom. He didn't have to kill Sayaka, but he did. Then he denied it all at the class trial knowing that you could of died. You were mad and sad, but you still loved that idiot. I'm not gone yet Y/N...
W-What? W-Who said that?! You saw a figure in the shadows come out. A-Are you here to kill me?!
No of course not I love you. You remembered that voice. You remembered his voice. L-Leon?!
Yea?
H-How are you alive?
I'm the mastermind duh! You shuffled away. Aw cmon I thought you loved me.
I d-do, but you could of gotten me killed at the class trial...
Of course I wouldn't let you die, that'd be stupid, I love you. He smashed his lips onto yours forcefully but you pulled away. L-Leon... Why...
I wanted to create a paradise for the both of us, no one else.
We only got together here so that's just not possible!
I took away your memories, in high school you loved someone called Izuru or something but now you loved me. I always watched from afar and I needed you.
W-WhT?
Come on you would of still loved me even if I was the mastermind and everything you told me that.
I still do love you I just am shocked.
Kiss me then. You leaned in and softly kissed him, the two of you melting into it. So my dear Y/N will you be the mastermind with me. You nodded and pulled him into another kiss and planned what to do next. You have to admit though you were a little scared still.