Chisa Yukizome Mastermind! X Reader

I think this was for @thatoneguythatdies or something. Lol.

You were in class staring at the floor, Y/N-chan! You rotten orange pay attention to the class!
A-Ah! Sorry Miss Yukizome...
See me after class.
Yes Miss.... You sighed and listened to her, even though you found what she was doing incredibly boring. After class you stayed behind to listen to her, You've not been paying much attention in class recently what's going on?
It's boring for me, this whole school is. Nothing happens ever.
Want to see something exciting that I made just in this school.
Sure! You followed her up the stairs but you felt like something was a bit off. You smelt... Iron?? Ah we must be here! Take a look Y/N.
O-Okay. You turned the corner and saw the student council members all killing each other with a mysterious man with long black hair watching. A-Ah... WHY?
Don't you think it's brilliant. The despair of these council members all killing each other... It's totally awesome huh! I want you to be here with me, to turn this world into despair, to stop the shining light of hope from tainting this world. Despair will change everything. I want you to be my partner. There was always something... something special about you. I love you Y/N. Let's rid this world of happiness... together.
W-W-W-What. W-Why would you w-want to do this.
Because this world is too boring with all this happiness. Anyway you have no choice in the option so it's not like I care what you say.
B-But Miss Y-Yukizome!
Call me Chisa from now on Y/N. You tried to run but she grabbed you and forcefully kissed you while tears ran down your cheek. She was going to kill everyone.... Why. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE PULLED INTO THIS.