Kissaster.

Kissaster. (Two days later.)

"What do you think?," er. "You're right too much, how about this?," Tammy pulled a black lacey top out of her wardrobe and pulled it over her head, flipping her hair out. "This?," she faced towards her sister "Where're you even going?," I ask curiously. Tammy sits down beside me on her purple floral bed sheets. "Nowhere really, you said Charlie was coming round," I smiled at my beautiful sister she was trying to make an effort over a guy something I have never seen before, quite rare. "Where anything Tam, you're gorgeous," I say and then left the room.

The doorbell went as I was heading down the stairs. "I'll get it," I called.

Tammy quickly slid on Little Black Dress and some silver wedges with a matching necklace and earrings she grabbed her white iPhone along with headphones and headed downstairs. "Hey Charlie, you're drenched, where's the LA sunshine?," I ask. "I don't know, but it better come back soon," *Charlie looked around* "so, where's Tam?," he says. Tammy pugged in her headphones and blasted Nicki Minaj on sportify. She was singing the lyrics to High School. "Oh my gosh, I didn't realise we had company," she says looking down at Charlie as she carried on signing walking down the stairs. Charlie's face dropped when he say Tammy's outfit. "Y-yo-you like Nicki Minaj?," he stuttered. "Yes I adore her," Tammy practically sang. "She's alright, can I listen?," he ask. "Let's all," she unplugs her headphones so it plays through the speaker Tammy, Sam and even Charlie start dancing and acting wild. The phone starting ringing "shall I get it!," I called over the music, tam and Charlie were too busy dancing.

I took the phone into the other room.

"Hello?," I answered.

"Hi beautiful," the voice spoke softly. My stomach turned. "Hi I think you have the wrong number," "Is this Tammy?," the voice ask. I was relieved they were asking for my sister, but at the same time kind of gutted. "Er no this is Sam, I'll just get he--," "Then I'm talking to the right person," he cut me off. "Uh so you don't want Tammy?," I ask confused. "Nope, I want you," at that moment I realised who it was and smiled radiantly. I peeped into the other room and saw Tammy and Charlie chatting about something, Charlie snorted and Tammy didn't seem to mind. "Look outside," Masson said. I walked over to the front foot and pulled it opened and there was Masson with a bouquet of roses and a big grin on his face. (Original.) I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here?," I said taking into the phone. Masson talked into the phone too. "I came to see you," "but why?," I then hanged up and he did the same "because I wanted to see you?," He said as if the question was obvious. "Uh okay?, but what's with the flowers?," I ask.

"These are for you," he held out the flowers not quite answering my question however I took them and placed them on the side. "They're gorgeous," I say. "Come in," he steps inside and hollers at Charlie. "Nice house, hey Charlie,"

Charlie carried on talking to Tam.

"So, anyways wanna go out tonight?," he faces towards me. "Tonight? Erm---," Tammy noticed who I was talking to and rushed over and jumped into the conversation "she would love to," I dragged Tammy by her arm over to the corner away from Charlie and Masson. "What? What did you do that for?," Masson was talking to Charlie. "Go make yourself look pretty, I'll be up in a minute and pick anything out of my room," she says. "What?, I'm not even sure I want to go," I imply. "Are you fucking kidding? The hottest guy in school plus a somewhat pretty girl. C'mon you do the math," I suppose she has a point. "I'm not pretty, so there'd be no point," I protest. "Of course you are, you're MY sister after all," Tammy drags upstairs and tells the guys to wait a few minutes.

Moments went by and Masson started to shuffle a bit since he wasn't asked to sit down he stood up impatiently. Masson gazed up the stairs and there came Samantha in a royal blue halter dress and black laced up boots, completed with a black leather jacket.