IceCream

Samantha's POV.

I was just about to hang up when a voice answered. "Hello?," I heard Kacey speak. "Uh hey, erm so you okay?," I couldn't find the words to talk. "I'm fine...," there was a long silence. "So, why don't you come over some time?," I say. "....," there was another long pause. "Kacey?," I used her full name. "Uh yeah? Sounds great!," Kacey says sounding happier. "Okay, well you chose whenever," I say. "I'm free today?," Kacey replies "Today? Sure," "okay, see you in an hour," Kacey speaks then hang up. I'm glad she answered me and she sounds a lot more like herself! I thought to myself. "Sam, have you seen my fozzini boots?, you know? The purple ones?," Tammy strutted into my room and was rooting through the wardrobe. "No, didn't you take them to that girls house last week?," I say. "Becca?, oh yeah I did," she pulled her phone out of her bra and dialled a number and walked out the room while speaking to someone. Tammy has been very distant lately she has gotten close to some girl named Becca and they have been spending a lot of time together, sleepovers, movies, etc. Thinking of the name Becca reminded me of mine and Masson's situation, but we haven't heard anything for a while I guess she has accepted us and moved on.

"Hey," Kacey called up the stairs. I got off my bed from listening to Sleeping With Sirens and ran down to meet her, my ankle was still sore in some places so I more or less limped while hopping down the stairs, however I got there. Dad let Kacey in and she was standing at the bottom wearing a peach summary dress with a lilac cardigan and white vans. She smiled radiantly and looked happy to see me. "It's been so long," I said as I was hugging her. "I know," she says back. I pull her lightly by her cardigan which led to her hand and sprinted into my room. "I can't believe you're here," I call out hugging her tightly. Her body turns stiff. "What's wrong?," I say stopping myself from hugging her and sitting down on my bed. "It's not you...," she trails off. "It's something else," Kacey replies quickly. She sits down on the bed and burst into tears. I pull her towards me and held her in my arms while she sobbed. "Do you want to tell me?," I ask. "I don't know," she says. "Are you mad?," I ask another question. "I don't know," she replies. "Do you want a hug?," I ask while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yes," she says burying her head into my chest, getting tears onto my washed out grey jumper. I climb into my bed and sit up. "Shall we have a rant about life?," I ask. Kacey follows and gets under the covers and cuddles up to me while explaining her problem. "Wait, I'll be back in a minute," I say while hopping off the bed and legging it downstairs. I go into the kitchen and into the freezer, I grab a tub of ice cream and then get two spoons. I go to the cupboard and get the chocolate sauce. I get the chair at the table and put it in front of the counter and reach up to get a packet of Cheese and Onion crips. I manage to get everything upstairs and place it onto the bed Kacey raises her eyebrow and giggles and grabs a packet of crips and starts munching. I get back under the covers and cuddle up to my bestfriend.

"That's awful," I say scoffing a mouthful of ice cream into my mouth. "He saved us, but now he's the one abusing her," she carries on talking while helping herself to some ice cream. We're such scruffs, we didn't even use bowls we was just scraping our spoons in and out covering up the vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and putting it into our mouths.