Kacey Stein

Kacey Stein.

Later that evening at Sam's and Tammy's house.

"MUM," Tammy called.

"Yes?," she answered. "Oh you're there, have you seen my purple zebra print bikini?," Tammy stepped out onto the landing and became face to face with her mother. "Hang on we haven't eve said you can go yet and you're not wearing anything of a sorts," dad cuts to the chase. "Dad, daddy, dadio, please can I go," Tammy tries to persuade her parents. "Mum have you seen my?," I looked at Tammy begging her dad and cut myself off. "This isn't a good time is it?," "it's not fair why does Sam get to go, but I don't?!?!!!," Tammy demanded. "Wait, what? I haven't said either of you can go," he says sternly. "I'll just go back into my room," I say and try to tip toe back inside. "Samantha Jones!," my parents called at the same times. "Yes?," I popped my head round the door. "I will be speaking to boys parents and grandmother and I will be going through your suitcases,--," "we're allowed to go?," Tammy cuts her farther off. "Yes," my parents say at the same time. Me and Tammy run at our parents and hug them and thank them and tell them how much we love them. "I've got to go pack," Tammy runs off. "At least when you two have gone I can do my washing in peace," Mrs Jones says. "Because you just love washing dirty clothes," Mr Jones says sarcastically. Mrs Jones tuts and hands her husband a washing basket piled high with dirty washing. I knew this marriage would have it's benefits," she says and the pair of them laugh into their palms.

I trailed back into my room and thought about the trip and what dad was mentioning to Tammy, but of all Kacey was on my mind and I was wondering why she wasn't in school when she was at her house an hour before and why she isn't answering her calls.

Kacey POV.

I checked my phone seven missed calls from Samantha and two messages also from Samantha. I opened them.

Samantha: Hiya are you okay? You didn't seem yourself lately?! Call me when you get this, Xxxx

Samantha: Hi? So I phoned you earlier and I was just wondering, are you ignoring me? Well whatever are you alright? I'm rambling on, call me back? Xxx

The time said 2:1OAM I can hear mum and sad shouting downstairs I haven't a clue what about, but it's far too late to go down and see I should be in bed. Today was the last day of school and mum tried lecturing me to go, it failed.

I hear a scratch at my door. "Hello?," I call. The door creaks open. "Kace are you awake?," it's just my seven year old brother. "I couldn't sleep, mummy and daddy are fighting again," he says. "It's okay," I allow him to come in my bed and cuddle up with me. It's always been like this from a young age. Our mum has bipolar and it's genetic and runs in our family I have it, but I don't tell anyone people would start treating me different, my little brother has it too and it causes him to see things it's also a bit of split personality. My mums more on the side of autism. It's difficult to communicate with her sometimes and my dad is just, well he just doesn't understand any of us. He has become very stressed with work lately and has been taken it out on my mum. He shouts and constant bickers with her. I don't think he'd ever harm her. I hear a loud smash from downstairs "what's that noise?," Liam says clutching onto my arm. "I'm sure it's nothing," I say, I hope it's nothing..