Chapter 11

Anna's pov

When we arrived at Turkey Point Crybaby helped me off his bike and we started to walk and in the distance I could see Crybaby's gang and so expecting another onslaught of insults I prepared my self for the attack. But when we got there they all started to apologize and I was rather shocked by this so after they were all done I accepted there apologies but was still wary of them and after all that was said and done Crybaby and I started to walk towards the clearing that we visited the last time we were here at Turkey Point. We sat down and Crybaby held me in his arms "Crybaby I've never felt so safe before but you make me feel safe and protected and most of all you make me the happiest I've ever been in my entire life" as I said that Crybaby looked down at me and smiled "I'm glad I make you feel that way Anna cause you've made me the happiest man alive and I'll always be here for you to love and protect you that I promise" his words left me speechless cause no one had ever promised me something like that and I knew he meant every word which meant so much to me and all I could say in that moment was "I love you Crybaby" and as I said those words he smiled even more "I love you too Anna" and before I knew it our lips found each other's in a kiss that was full of nothing but love and as we pulled apart for air with only or foreheads touching I realized that I've never known what love was before I met Crybaby but he showed me how to let love into my heart and what real love really feels like he helped me to heal my broken heart, a heart that I didn't even know was broken and it feels as if fate brought us together so that we could make each other's lives better as if it was meant to be and right now being here with him couldn't be more perfect. All of a sudden we heard some rustling behind us in the bushes but we thought it was just some animals going about their business so we payed no attention to it. Several moments later I heard a loud noise and then felt Crybaby fall backwards I try to see what's wrong with him but before I could I felt something hit my head and before I knew it everything went black.

Elijah's pov
I smiled down upon the scene before me both of them knocked out completely vulnerable. I contemplated on what I'd do to her oh so precious boyfriend and decided that I'm going to have a little fun with him so I pull his phone out of his pocket and I leave a little message on it
'I've got Anna now and if you want her back then here's the first clue I'm taking her back to where it all started but if you can't figure it out then don't worry there will be more clues to come.' And before I put it back I got his number off of it and put it into my own phone before I picked Anna up and started walking back to the van. When we reached it I put her in the back bound her hands and feet tight and gagged her so if she woke up on the drive there then no one would hear her screams. Then I closed the doors and got in the drivers seat and as I started driving I smiled as I thought 'This is gonna be fun'