Chapter 8 - War with Team Natsu

LUCY'S POV

We got there after 2 hours, tired walking. We didn't want to waste our magic since we knew fairy tail would try to stop us? Would they? I let out a small chuckle. When we got there, Lord Zeref (the effect of her black eyes) told us that the location was in the very top of the mountain. The mountain that we can't even see the top, like it was covered by the clouds.

"So...Lucy take this orb, i shall trust this to you." Nii-chan told me.

"Very well Lord Zeref, i shall fulfill my duties" I said while taking the orb and bowing at him. Everyone including him looked at me with confused looks. I guess they thought why i called him Lord Zeref but they soon realized it was because of my eyes that was completely black.

"Acnologia is already waiting. Let's go" Lord Zeref said while everyone including me nodded. But as we start moving, we heard crashes and something coming at us. What we saw made me mad. It was Fairy Tail, they want us to stop from unsealing Lord Acnologia.

"We are stopping you here right now!" Makarov said sending death glares to us. Everyone in Fairy Tail shouting 'Yeah' pisses me off.

"And what would you do?" Lord Zeref said with confident look.

"Defeat the all of you with the pride of fairy tail" He said also with a confident look. 'The pride of fairy tail' I thought to myself as i remembered again what happened to me before making me more mad. As i was getting mad, i waved my hand up and summoned many magic blades.

"The pride of fairy tail?!" I shouted with rage as everyone stared at me shocked excluding my guildmates.

"Lucy! Come back here!" Everyone from fairy tail shouted like they really cared for me.

"Hmph. I'm not the Lucy Heartfilia you know anymore!" I shouted again making the members of fairy tail gasped in shock. I think that they couldn't believe what are they seeing right now.

"Lucy, you must go now! We'll settle things here. Just go and unseal acnologia" Lord Zeref told me

"Very well Lord Zeref. I shall take my leave now" I said while smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Don't you call me like we were real friends" I said sending the magic blades at them. They got hurted, I smircked, They screamed, I laughed like a real demon.

"What's wrong Lucy. You're eyes?!" A certain pinked red-head dragon slayer asked me

"And what of it?" I said and then leave to go to the top of Mt. Trinity, Leaving the fairy tail still in shock.

I walked for 1 hour until i reached the top of the Mt. Trinity. But before i unsealed the seal, i rest for a while. I was really tired. Little didn't i know, someone was following me. I used my magic to see it even if it was far away, but they are not that far away.

I was surprised.... It was......

TEAM NATSU!

What?! How?! What happened to Lord Zeref and the others?

In confusion, I quickly casted a magic spell, used the orb in front of the seal. I could hear groans inside the seal. I thought maybe lord acnologia is suffering inside, waiting for someone to unseal this. But this will take 1 hour before it was completely unsealed.

As it was unsealing, i was guarding the place. I saw them coming, they're nearby.

NATSU'S POV

We, Team Natsu, followed Lucy as we were ordered by Gramps (Master Makarov) to stop and get her back. We instantly agreed and he said they're going to be alright. We do hope so. The only thing that's in my mind is Lucy, i do not know why.

"She's straight ahead" I told my teammates. They all nodded in agreement.

"What should we do to her? I mean look at her. She's not the Lucy i know anymore" Erza said while crossing her arms.

"Lucy-san...." Was all wendy murmured.

"I think it's best if we defeat her and we have to knock her also" Gray said

"Good idea" Erza agreed along

All i could do was to walk, my face is in the front direction since we started walking. Finally! We arrived at the top. We saw Lucy guarding the place as we also saw a magic circle with a orb on the middle. We immediately realized, she was unsealing the seal do we immediately ran up to stop it but we were stopped by Lucy's loud and big roar.

"Don't you dare come closer" Her voice was cold, dense. It was really not the Lucy we know, we have to save her!

We all got in a fighting stance and ready to attack her.

"Look Lucy. We don't want this to do to you but you leave us no choice" Erza said requipping into her heaven's wheel armor.

"We have to defeat you and get you back" She added again.

"Oh look it's the bitchy team natsu!" Lucy said, we were shocked but we know she was gonna say that since she is mad at us.

"And why would you care of getting me back? Don't you know me as weak, replacement and an annoying guild mate?" She said as her aura gets dark, we can felt her magic power rise up by the second.

"We regretted that Lucy. Ugh. We just want to save Fairy Tail from the low reputation. Please understand?" I said while my head is lookig down on the ground.

"SAVE FAIRYTAIL?! YOU COULD JUST HELP ME INSTEAD OF HURTING ME RIGHT?! AND NOW PLEASE UNDERSTAND? FUCK OFF! I HATE YOU ALL, I HATE YOU!"

She screamed making the clouds went away like there was a wind blowing it. We were shocked that she can say that right in front of her former teammate but i guess it's lost now.

"40 minutes before being unsealed huh" she smirked evilly.

"This is a war between me and you, TEAM NATSU! You will all regret everything! Kyahahahahahaha!" She laughed as we covered our ears in so much loud.

"Hate you.. Hate you.... Ahahahaha!" Was all she said while her magic power is still rising. She was out of control.

"We will get lucy back and be our teammate again" Erza smiled as we all looked at lucy with a serious face.

"Go TEAM NATSU! Move forward!" She said as we all rushed to lucy while she was in her fighting stance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END of our chapter!

I'm happy! To think that, many users will add this story to their reading list day by day. Thank you for all the support and i promise to make more stories in the future!

@SoHai_MoMo at your service!

MiMoMiMo at your service!

Thank you and have a nice day!