Chapter 12 - Fairy Tail vs Acnologia

NORMAL POV

Lucy and *ahem* her ex-guildmates, i presume, charged forwards towards the deadly black dragon which is acnologia. Lucy, who is still in her takeover: goddess of the universe doesn't even sure if she can defeat acnologia with that super strength she got. But despite knowing the strength of the enemy, they all know that they can overcome and defeat this black dragon.

LUCY'S POV

We all charged forward seriously but happy at the same time. They all started throwing magics at acnologia which just made him frustated while me, i was just letting more of my magic to regenerate again. Acnologia used his wings to make us flew away, which he failed to do so.

"Why are you so persistent in fighting me brats! You don't stand a chance against me" He shouted and was really frustated but this time i was the one who answered him. I stopped the others from saying which might made him more mad.

"Well, we have faith and unlike you, You're just some hungry power that only care for themselves" I spat at him and when i looked back at my guildmates *ahem* still not guildmates so let us call them ex-guildmates. They look guilty and had their faces down. I already know why are they like that.

"I'm already move on, don't blame yourselves" I smiled at them and they smiled back at me. I missed this memories..

"Let's go!" I shouted and they all shouted in response.

I summoned many gold blades while i'm holding the bigger and the powerful one. I sended it to acnologia, making him scream as he got cuts all over his skin. My team with me just focuses themselves on attacking whenever they want just to bring him down fast. I should be like this too, I smiled at what i am seeing.

"Goddess' Universal Roar!" I shouted making him hit the other side of the wall of mountain and he cough blood even if he is in his dragon form. I stopped the time, and then i quickly hit him many times as i can and i made the time move again. He was down but still concious.

"What? How the hell Luce get so fast?" Natsu ask surprised and shocked at what did i do. Seriously, this guy is dumb as ever but still he is always there for others.

"Your highness, congratulations" Erza said as she bowed at me. But the others are still shocked, more like they are seeing that it is the end of the world.

"Stop it, I didn't win yet. This is where we gotta fight more seriously"

As i say that, Acnologia stands up and his magic power is madly increasing by the second as he got even more mad. The atmosphere intensed and we all sweatdropped. Every second, it's becoming more intense.

"You, you shall all crumble into nothingness fairy tail!" He said in a very low but we can say big voice.

"Especially you!" He pointed towards me and he sent me a evil aura which made me gulp.

"AAAAAGGGHHHH!" Acnologia shouted and there was a very strong, powerful wind that sends us into a wall hard. When i look at him, His black wings, body and every part is becoming red, or i should say it's mixing with black. His teeths became more sharp. He even became more big. His eyes become completely red and black. I didn't expect all of this, I didn't know all about this since Zeref didn't told me about him when i was still in Tartaros.

"Now Let's see if you can handle this" After he said that, the ground started to shake.

He used his 2 bare hands and attacked the ground. We managed to back away fast but we were shock to see. The ground was completely gone, It was like there is a sinkhole.