Chapter 10 - It's Awaken

LUCY'S POV

"Bring it on" I said as i charged back.

"Dark Nova" He said making a roar-like black magic but i easily dodged it with my magic.

"Takeover: Goddess of the Universe" I said as i had a gold-like armor, gold wings that i looked liked i am an angel. I've been hiding this from Zeref this time even though he is my guildmate before..

"So you've got some ace i didn't know about" He said giving me a death glare. I just smiled at him.

"The truth is i was gonna use this at fairy tail but it seems i was wrong. This power got the potential of beating you" I said with full of confidence as i am still smiling.

I looked back and saw team natsu still barging in the barrier but they couldn't. The magic barrier i made was so strong that even if they had a unison attack it wouldn't break. I don't know what to do with them but i think after this battle, if i won, i will be alone for now. I still don't have the guts to be with them because i still remember the bad things happened with them.

I just thought to myself.

'Thank you Natsu, Thank you Everyone. I hated you all after what you did but i guess it's all gone now. Even if it means for me to die here, i wouldn't regret it. I would stop the all of them'

I didn't notice, i heard a very dark loud roar making me cover my ears as i stared in shocked. He was awaken.

ACNOLOGIA!

"Fresh air!" Acnologia said while punching the ground so hard. It disappeared and made me shocked. So this is how much everyone feared him.

"Acnologia. Welcome back" Zeref said while looking at him serious and then turning his eyes on me.

"She is the one that unsealed you but we just used them so she is a not of part of us anymore" He added as i just stand there with my fighting stance. Acnologia looked at me straight in the eyes then leaving a smirk on his face.

"Thank you so much my dear angel but sadly i have to beat you" He said but i just ignored him and anyways he was in his human form. I used my golden sword very fast defeating all of them soldiers leaving Zeref, Acnologia and the Other demon gates.

"What the?!" The Demon Gates shouted as i looked at them smirking.

"Do not underestimate me" I said while making the sword disappear.

"You're strong huh? Well i've got to make this serious then" Zeref smirked ss he said that.

I looked back again at Team Natsu and when they saw me looking at them. They shouted at me to let them in but i just leaved them a weak smile.

"I'm going to be alright" I told them

"Lucy!" They all said in unison.

I didn't pay attention as i was hit by acnologia's strong fist as i was sent flying to the wall of the barrier making me cough blood. He looked at me while smirking and i looked back with a disgusting look on him.

"You should pay attention Heartfilia" He said as he charged with Zeref and the other demons. I quickly got up and send a roar on them making the demons fell and disappear leaving Zeref and Acnologia. That roar was the goddess roar. It is very powerful as someone may die quickly if they got been hitten by my roar. I didn't smirk but i looked more serious.

Now, Only 2 of them are left.

"My Demons?! You will pay Heartfilia!" Zeref said as he finally changed into his dark form. He's very powerful form that made me shivers a little. Acnologia just looked at him leaving a sigh.

"I guess this is really taking too long" Acnologia said as he transformed into his dragon form and the barrier started to crack a little. What?! Is he this so much powerful? Impossible the barrier! I thought to myself.

We battled and battled. I used my one of the powerful spells i have. The infinity claw which made them bleed much but they are still standing.

This is to expect to the 2 of the dangerous mages in the whole world of magic. The mountain have been destroyed easily by acnologia and as for me? I was full of bruises and i was panting really hard but i still have so much magic so i guess this would be fine.

"Heartfilia you mess my guild up and you should die" Zeref said and he was out of control. His eyes were like crazy. It was full of lines like i couldn't read or what.

"Lucy! Let us in please! We will help you!" Natsu said while tears are about to fall of his eyes as i looked back. I can't. I couldn't put them into danger. I don't want them to get hurt or die. I still want them to be happy.

Until i was suddenly got hit again by both zeref and acnologia as i coughed more blood until my takeover was finish and it disappeared. It will took more time before i can use it again. But my plan was succeeded anyway

"Heartfilia i thought you can defeat me with that takeover of yours?" He asked looking confused but i just ignored him and smirked as he exploded but was still alive.

"F*ck you Heartfilia!" He shouted as i shouted back "F*ck you too!"

"This is it! AGGGGHHHHHH" He shouted making a dark light form within him as i was pushed away and it made me scream like hell.

"Acnologia. You are the only one left in Tartaros. Beat th--"

I was shocked to see acnologia killing zeref right in front of me. I thought they were partners? Why? Why would he hit his own nakama. I saw acnologia take the last of zeref's power

"Your so annoying bitch" He said as zeref's last power was inside of him. I can feel him getting stronger. The sky became dark even the sun.

"What did you do? I thought you were partners!" I exclaimed making him look at me.

"I really didn't care about him. Nor about the Tartaros! They really get on my nerves. But i thank you and them for getting me free again! I just used them as my real plan is.." I looked at him shocked as i can't really move

"TO RULE THIS WORLD AND TO BE THE KING OF THE DRAGONS! HAHAHA ISN'T IT NICE HEARTFILIA?"

He shouted and he laughed evilly

"What?!" I exclaimed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter ended!
~0~0~0~0~0~0~0

Author's note:

Thank you all so much for so many reads! I am very happy today. If ever this reached 1k reads i would make a nalu special chapter here in Lucy's Revenge story.

So.

Acnologia's real plan was to rule over the world and be the king of the dragons! He killed zeref for his own intentions!

Will Lucy able to stop him and beat him once and for all?

Wait for the next chapter everyone!

The Ending is near!

@SoHai_MoMo@ at your service!