Chapter 11 - Fight As One

LUCY'S POV

I was shocked. I have to defeat him right now or the world would be in grave danger. This is all my fault if i haven't think too much hatred, i would never join Tartaros and help them.

"So are you ready Heartfilia?" A serious yet smirking acnologia asked me.

I quickly healed myself with my magic and got into a fighting pose. I summoned loke and virgo to support me.

"Do you think your spirits can defeat me?" He laughed.

"I have faith we can defeat you!" I shouted as we charged towards him. Fairy Tail was still outside. The shield was still solid, they can't barge in. All they can do was to watch outside as i fight.

Loke uses Regulus Impact but Acnologia dodged it easily. Virgo uses her Spica Hole, she succeeded yet he was able to get up fast. The three of us knew that both of them cannot defeat acnologia. We planned on just taking time so that i could use my take over again.

"It's getting boring" Acnologia said with a tsk sound. Loke and Virgo can't even damage him or bruise him a little, A really terrfying enemy.

Afterwards I saw the shield starting to break, Fairy Tail is trying their best to destroy it. All of them are destroying it at once. All i could do is to smile a bit.

'Guess they never change' I thought to myself.

I saw Loke and Virgo defeated.

"Sorry Lucy/Princess, we can't take it anymore"

"It's alright. You did your best!" I smiled at them then they smiled too disappearing back to the Spirit Realm.

"Is that all you've got Heartfilia? Come on show me your power!" He shouted making me annoyed.

I tried fighting him with my normal magics. But it seems it wouldn't work, he dodged it easily. He attacks me by the second and i would coughed blood from my mouth.

"I don't really want to hurt you Heartfilia. Come join me! We will be the rage and powerful in the world! No one will stop us!" Acnologia said while reaching out from my hand.

Fairy Tail stopped for a moment thinking what would i join. I used my telepathy on them.

"Of course I will not you idiots! Who do you think i am?" Then they all smiled making me smile too. I guess they would never betray me again. I just wished it eould never happen again.

"So what?" He asked and i gave a sad smile at him. I stand up and magic is surging within me.

"Of course i would never join evil!" I shouted making him mad.

"I see. Be prepared for the worst" He then transformed into his final form. He became a dragon but i sweatdropped because his magic power is insane.

"I see. So that's your powerful form huh?" I asked as i slowly changing myself.

"You may be strong but i would not hold back" I said while more and more power is coming onto me. Until.....

"TAKEOVER: GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE!" I extremely shouted as i changed again to my most powerful magic. I just hope this would defeat him.

"You may be powerful.." An armor appeared within me.

"But i will defeat you right here and now!" A golden sword appeared in my hand as i got in a fighting stance.

I heard the barrier broke down into pieces and it vanished as i heard footsteps. It was them running quickly and they all shouted

"And us as well" Fairy Tail quickly went with me.

"You guys never change" I said as i wiped a single tear in my right eye.

"Fairy Tail fight as one? Right Lucy?" Natsu asked as he grinned.

"Of course!" I extremely said

I quickly raised my blade up and they all raised their fist up. This is it, The Final Battle. We have to finish him or else the world would be in danger.

"Acnologia you're going down" I said as we all got ready.

"Come" He said while giving us a loud roar. As he is also getting ready for anything that will happen. 

"I will also not hold back"

"Us as well!" I shouted.

We then also send back a loud roar.

"Are you all ready?" I asked because this is it.

"Yes!" They all said in unison. I quickly look back at him and then we all started running towards him.

"FORWAAARD!" We all shouted!

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Our chapter 11 has Ended!

Dear Everyone,

So sorry for the short chapter! And for the late update! I can't also update for the next 7 days because i have exams to go. But at least i am trying to finish this book!

So, just still be updated and wait for the next chapter everyone!

Lots of Appreciation,

@SoHai_MoMo👍☑️