Chapter 13 - Light Always Wins (Final Chapter)

Natsu heard Lucy saying 'Protect the Future' while crying

"I promise i will!" Natsu shouted and runs towards acnologia.

===========================================

AUTHOR

Previously on our last chapter, The Fairy Tail guild members and ex-member Lucy Heartfilia charged towards the evil deadly dark dragon Acnologia. The blonde used all of her power to stop Acnologia which in the end, we could see she sacrificed herself for the sake of the others and she confirmed by saying herself that she is dead.

Our Fire Dragon Slayer, who can't take her loss, his eyes turn bloody red as if he was being controlled. He attacked Acnologia and while crying he heard the blonde saying to protect the future while he shouted he promise that he would. Is she really even dead? Let's look at this chapter!

============================================

Going on, Natsu then charged towards Acnologia who's having a smirk after having defeated their mighty goddess. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist" Natsu chanted and tries to punch Acnologia in the face but Acnologia just grab his arm and he just threw him away like a piece of trash.

"Weak" The Dark Dragon murmured before chanting another magic. "Dark Dragon's Wave Blast", A dark wave then releases from him and attacks Natsu which he dodged easily. Still smirking, He was really not targeting Natsu at all but was targeting the lifeless body of Lucy Heartfilia.

Natsu then blocked it while covering his body whole with fire. Result? He was on the ground panting heavily. "I would not let you harm Lucy", Natsu then stands up and got in his fighting pose again. Acnologia quickly got annoyed "Really? You really care for her? That piece of s-" Natsu cuts him off with punching him hard in the face causing him to fall on the ground.

"Tch" Acnologia said as he wiped off the blood from his face. "You maybe a feared dragon, but killing one of us? Hell, I would not let you see tomorrow" Natsu said while his hair was covering one of his eyes while the other showing how much he is mad as hell, Completely red while walking towards the evil dragon.

Of course, Acnologia would see this as an entertainment and he just smirked evilly again. "Interesting, let's have a serious fight then", Few seconds later they started charging towards each other.

Acnologia punched Natsu in the face which made him cough blood while Natsu punched his stomach making him the same effect as natsu.

Quickly hearing his guild mates, He chanted a fire wall barrier which they never knew Natsu would have this spell. "Let us fight with you!" , Erza tried to remove the fire but she can't. The fire is burning her armor. "I can do this" Natsu smiled and then they continued.

Moments later while still fighting, Natsu who was really having a hard time while Acnologia was still standing not even holding back. "Is that all you've got puny dragon slayer?" He kicked Natsu and he was sent into the fire wall barrier.

"Might as well end your life as well" He then chanted again his strongest spell which is the one that ended Lucy. "Tch. Is this it?" Natsu said to himself as he got ready for the oncoming attack.

"Sweet Dreams" Acnologia then blasted it towards the Fire Dragon Slayer, The others, The Fairy Tail guild members watched in horror as the roar is getting near. "Shatter" They all heard someone saying and the roar was shattered into pieces. (Imagine like in Gildarts vs Natsu 😂)

"Who's there?!" The Dark Dragon shouted who was shocked that his roar was depleted. "You?! You're alive?!" He's eyes got widen as he saw our mighty goddess battler stands up from the ground as she got herself in her fighting pose again in her takeover.