Narrator POV until Vee wakes up (oops spoilers darn me):

Ash was starting to feel like Clement when he just starts running. It feels like hours. They finally saw a light in the distance, but it wasn't fire, it was light, like, a lamp light, shining from a house. F1 and F2 were going to a house?
They arrived in a backyard, still going up to the house's back doors. They knocked on the doors, until a man and a woman answered. Ash ran up to them. "My! Could this be?" The woman asked. They let the Graninjas, and Ash in, with Vee. F1 set Vee on the couch, where the man came with a first aid kit. He gave Vee some medicine. "She'll be fine." He said. They all sighed in relief. "Say, do you know this girls name?" Said the woman. "She said her name was Vee, and these are her friends." Ash said, and pointed to F1 and F2. "When did you meet her?" She asked. Vee's eyes started to open.
Vee POV (YAY):
My eyes started to respond, and my head was sore and throbbing. What happened? The ground feels all soft, it's new to me. I force my eyes open, and tried to sit up. "What..happened?" I asked. I looked and saw 3 Greninja. "Am I seeing triple?" I said. Everyone laughed. "No, it's F1 here!" F1 said. "F2 here too!" F2 said. "WHAAT? You-did you?" I stuttered, and almost fainted. I can't believe I missed them evolve! "Yep." F1/F2 said at the exact same time. I looked around, and thought I recognized this place. "This place... Looks, familiar." I said. The man and woman in front of me gasped. "Are you? It can't be." The woman said. "Vee?" Said the man. "Vee? I heard that name before..." I said. "Ya did?" F1 said. "Yeah, somewhere..." I said. "Follow me." Said the woman. She led us to a room, with light blue walls, a small bed, with a nightstand and a picture frame beside it. I went over to the picture frame. It was a little girl, with a small Teddyursa plush with her parents, standing next to the house. "It's... You!" F2 said. "No doubt!" F1 said.
It's, my room. My home. I'm back home, the place I never wanted to return.
I fell to my knees, my eyes stinging with frustration and sadness. I started crying.
"What did you do?" F1 said to F2. "Me?! It wasn't me!" F2 said. "Vee, please stop crying!" Ash said. He put a hand on my shoulder. I did stop crying, but I just held my position. "I,. Never.. Wanted to be here. I never wanted to come back!" I said. "I want to leave and forget this ever happened!" I said. I heard 'my parents' gasp, and I felt the sad aura come over them. I got up, and passed everyone, out of the room, but kept my head down. I kept going until I reached the deck. I jumped over the railing, and started running, running to the Plains.
Ash POV:
"Why is she so mad?" The man said. "It's all your fault. She said you kept getting drunk and being violent." F1 said, but no one could understand him. He pointed to the man. "Are you saying, it was me?" He said. F1 nodded. Then He started running out of the room, probably to chase after Vee. "I never did anything! This is nonsense!" The man said, and he started to ball his fists. "Hey! Don't start a fight!" The woman said.
Vee POV:
I reached the edge of the Plains. But I stopped. Something was holding me back from passing into the Plains. I stood there, tears still running down my face. My whole body was shaking.
"V-..Vee?" I heard someone say behind me. I heard very slow footsteps, then a hand on my shoulder. "I feel I have to tell you something that F2 and I had to tell you long ago." He said. "We-" I tuned him out. I didn't want to know anything else I didn't want to hear. "Maybe you should trust them for a while. Maybe you should go back." I snapped out of it at a very bad time. "If you could, meet any old friends, I would be happy for you to get back with the ones you used to love." He explained. Oh no, I'd always do things to make F1 or F2 happy! This is hard, this will be a really hard decision. If I do this, it will be for F1. What could I do for F2? I could do this for both of them.
"If I do, this will be only for you and F2. I have no intentions for doing it for my parents." I said, already regretting my decision. "I knew you would come to. I understand." He said.