The Training

There was a trainer who wanted to catch F2, but he defeated all of his Pokemon, but when the trainer tried the 'ball', he was gone! So I'm just glad F2's not in one of those contraptions. F1 had the same story, but the trainer mistook him for F2.
It's been a few years, and now I'm 10 years old! I forgot all about my parents, and I'm living happily with my friends. I am now taller than F1 and F2, which bothers them a lot! Their just jealous they haven't evolved so their taller than me.

I challenged F2 to a race around the lake, whoever finishes the lap first. I've gained so much stamina, I could run around the lake 3 whole times, without breaking a sweat!
Ready!
Set?
Go!
I broke out into speed matching F2. "I'm gonna win, let's face it!" He teased. "Let's see about that, Slowpoke!" I said back, and I pumped my legs so fast I got at least a few yards ahead of him. "Oh no you don't!" He said, and matched my speed again.

There were also obstacles to overcome. A giant Gyrados launched over us and arched it's back to make a tunnel to go through. F2 hesitated, but I kept my mind on other things, and ran straight past him. He realized what went on, and tried to catch up, but I reached the finish line, which he didn't seem too happy about.
"Who said that I would have to face it, and lost?" I teased.
"I hate to admit it, but you win, I totally jinxed myself." He said. We shook hands, and the crowd cheered even louder.
F1 teased his brother, and I just wandered off somewhere, hopefully I would have something to do, it's quite boring around here. I've been coming to this spot for years, and still nothing.

Another year has passed, I think, I don't know how to calculate time. Well, I'm 11 now.
A few trainers have passed by, but haven't noticed me.
Now listen to this crazy thing; I did a Pokemon move! It may seem crazy, but I actually did! I don't know what move I did use, but it was a water type move, I made water with my hands, and they turned sharp, and I could throw them at a target. Here's how it happened;
I was in the entrance of the cave, and F1 and F2 were making puns, just to annoy me. "It's really 'water'ful that no ones caught me yet. "Yeah, it's a real downside for me!" F1 and F2 were horrible at puns. Especially F2. (Especially the writer) my eye started to twitch, and my head was going to explode, I got real mad, and my hands made tight fists. "Shut up!" I yelled, and I saw the water from my hands, hit just in front of them, causing a little explosion, and they just got sent back by surprise, and I thought I had hurt them. I ran off to my usual spot, by the trail, and I didn't cry, that was the problem. I bet they'll never want to see me again. I hurt them, and that hurt myself.

I woke up to familiar voices calling my name. "Vee? Where are you?" "Where'd you go?" I don't want them to see me, not like this, I started to run to the other side of the trail, I only made it halfway. What if I get lost, what if I can't find my way out? I remembered a certain place, which was on the other side of the trail, but a wild Pokemon would never look.
The giant place with the huge P! I started to run down the trail, my speed leaving dust behind me.
I almost passed the place. I had to urge myself to go in, and saw the Pink Haired Lady at the front. "Hello, and Welcome to the Pokemon Center, can I help you?" She asked. I stood there, I haven't talked to a person like her before. I just ran to a random room, which had a bed, a bathroom, and a window. (How do I know what these things are? bruh)
I looked out the window and saw a dirt field, with white lines precisely placed, forming curves and corners,and big rocks on the side too, and they looked like they had dents and chunks cut out of them, I hope that's not me soon.
I opened the window, and walked over to the rocks. They looked old, almost like they've been there a long time. What were they used for? "Vee!" I saw a certain someone zoom almost past me, but stopped, almost leaving skid marks. "Why'd you run off like that? And why did you come here?" I knew it was F1 by the way he talked. "I, uhh-" "Hey, You!" Someone said. I looked past F1 and saw some guy walking towards me. "I wanna have a battle with your Frogadere!" He said. "Frogadere?" Me and F1 asked. "What's that?" I asked. "I'll be using this Pokemon!" He said, and threw one of those ball contraptions in the air, and a Raichu came out. F1 and I sweat dropped. "Uhh, I have no idea what your talking about." I said. Looking at 'Frogadere'. "Vee!!" I heard someone else familiar yelling and almost zoomed by, and stopped the way F1 did. "Uhh, F2?" I said. "You have 2 Frogaderes'?" He said. "Frogadere? What does he mean?" F2 said. "I don't know, he asked to battle though.." I said, I mean, I've seen F1 and F2 battle before, but never a real battle, like this. "What? You scared?" He said, and he put his face close to mine. "Uhh, no, I uh,." I was getting annoyed. My fist started to ball, and my face get red.
"Hey! What do you think your doing?" Some people were running up to that guy. "She doesn't have to battle if she doesn't want to, got it?!" That boy said, and he went up to the guy. "Whatever, I bet they would've lost anyway." He said, and he walked back into the Pokemon Center place.
"Are you ok?" He said, and he came up to me. I've never been so close to someone before, it scared me, and I jumped up to the top of the rocks. "Wait!" A little girl came up next to him. "Who is she, Ash?" A honey blonde girl wearing a long shirt came up to him too. "Guys! Wait up!" There was someone wearing an all blue outfit running up to them also.