Secret Escape

I can't be here anymore, I'm becoming more and more different every day! I remember ??? said it was an illusion, but I still can't take it. I said to Isabell I would be going to the bathroom. When she finally went into the noisy Rally place, I ran straight for the exit.
The door was unlocked, and it was bright outside, and I just came from a dark hallway. I shielded my eyes from the sun. "What are you doing?! We're going to get in trouble!" Ratatta said. I saw a large hill/mountain in the distance. "Not if they can't find us. I'm going there!" I said, and I pointed to the hill/mountain. "Are you crazy?! There's all types of different wild Pokemon living in the woods. We'll never make it!" Ratatta said. "I know, but it's better than being in that place." I said, and I started to walk through the school gates. "Wait! What if we get caught?!" He kept asking questions, and climbed to the top of my head, looking around for who knows what. "All of the people are probably inside. Let's try to make it to the base of that mountain. Then we'll take a break!" I said, still marching onward towards the mountain.
Three hours later:
It was almost nightfall. That's when most Pokemon come out. "I'm scared! I don't think I'll make it!" Ratatta said, burying its face into my shirt. "I know we can do it! Who knows, there might be something that can help us along the way." I said.
I struggled through a few bushes, and we found ourselves at a trail. "A trail! And look, it leads up the mountain!" I said, pointing at where the trail led. "Oh, brother." Ratatta sweat dropped.
I walked up the trail, and it almost got steeper each turn, until I saw a lamppost up ahead. "Hey! There must be a Pokemon Center nearby! We can stay there if you like!" I said. "That would be fine, I guess." Ratatta said. I started running up, passing many lampposts, until I saw a building with a large P on it. I ran until I was at the front door.
I went inside, and I was greeted by the pink haired lady. "Hello, may I help you?" She said. "Umm, can we stay the night here?" I said. "Of course! I'll have your room keys in one moment. "Room keys?" I whispered. She handed me something small, with a tag attached to it. "Right this way!" She said. She led me to a door. "Here you are! Have a good night!" She said, before walking back the way we came. "How how to use this thing.." I said, inspecting the 'key'. "I think you put it in there!" Ratatta said, pointing to the doorknob, which had a slim hole in its center.
I tried to slip the key in there a couple of times, but it didn't work. I turned it the other way, and it went in perfectly. "Now what?" I asked myself. "Maybe turn it?" Ratatta suggested. I jiggled it left and right, and it finally cooperated and turned left, and stopped. It came out easily after that. I tried the doorknob.
"It's open, that's so cool!" I marveled at the mechanics. I walked in the room and shut the door behind me, locking it. There was two beds, and another door. "Where does that go?" I asked. "Beats me." Ratatta said. I decided not to explore this entire place and get some sleep. I slept on the floor, not wanting to sleep outside attracting some attention to myself, especially if F1 or F2 were following me.
It was the middle of the night, and I felt like any minute I would start to dream, and if I start to dream, I might continue the one I had earlier..

I decided to go outside for a little bit. I opened the window, careful not to wake up Ratatta. It had everything the one by the Plains had; a dirt field, boulders on the outside, but, there was one fenced in area that I've never seen at a place like this. I climbed through the window sill, keeping my eyes on the fenced in area. As I walked across the field, there were many prints and streaks in the ground, which may have taken place from battles.
I was halfway across the field when I started to see something high in the sky. They then turned on beaming skylights.
(Team Rocket motto)
"What?! What do you want? Haven't you had enough?" I said. "Enough of what? Some annoying twerp like you, might as well darken the mood now, don't you think?" She said, asking her friends at the same time. "Yes, I've been waiting for this moment!" Meowth said, and he pushed a button. I heard something coming from the trees, and when it finally came, I got hit in the stomach by something and hit the wall of the Pokemon center. "What's going on?!" I heard Ratatta yell. "Nothing, stay inside!" I said. I looked up, and I saw F1 and F2 in front of me, their eyes glowing red.