Can't Decide {both ;)}

THIS WAS POSTED THREE YEARS AGO. MY WRITING HAS CHANGED EXTREMELY SINCE THEN. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ALL OF MY WORK AFTER JUST READING THIS. THANKS.

"I can't..." I get out through the tears, "I can't decide!" I was sobbing now, and Ethan and Grayson were on either sides of me trying to comfort me.

"It's going to be ok" Grayson whispers, "We'll give you as much time as you need to think"

All three of us sat there in silence, besides the sounds of my quiet sobs.
"You know what?" Ethan says, breaking the silence, "You don't have to choose"

"What do you mean?" Grayson and I said in unison.

"Gray, can I talk to you outside for a sec?" Ethan asks.

They walk out the the room (a/n sorry I forgot to mention they were sitting on Y/N's bed and her parents were on a business trip) and I sit there, confused at Ethan's suggestion. They were whispering for the most part, so I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"That's an amazing idea Ethan! This is why I love you bro!" I hear Grayson say as he raises his voice from a whisper.

They both walk back into the room, and I'm sure I had a very confused look on my face.

"So, is someone going to explain what's going on here?" I say, obviously very confused.

"Oh, you'll see soon enough princess" Ethan said with a smirk. That turned me on. A LOT.

"I'm 100% positive that you won't disagree with our decision" Gray says. Whoa. I've never heard him use that voice before. Well, I have, but not when we're around Ethan. Then Grayson unexpectedly comes over and passionately kisses me. Without thinking, I kiss back. I suddenly pull away realizing what I just did.

"Wha... What about Ethan?" I say shakily.

"Oh don't worry about me baby girl" he replies. God damn that lip bite. I look down at my shorts.

"What, checking to make sure I didn't make you SO wet that it soaked through your shorts?" He laughs playfully. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks. Then, resuming as if nothing ever happened, Gray starts kisses me again, but more passionately this time. It starts to get heated, and then Ethan interrupts.

"Is it my turn yet?" He says. Woah. I didn't even notice him take off his shirt. He starts to walk over to me, but Grayson stops him.

"What the fuck Gray? We agreed on this. It's MY TURN" Ethan says, idly getting angry.

"Chill bro! We have to do something first though." He then proceeds to take off his shirt also. Ethan seems to get the message as Gray unzips his jeans, so he starts to do it himself. Before I knew it they were both in their boxers, I was wet AS FUCK.

"Your turn Y/N" Gray says suductively as he pulls off my shirt. Ethan joins, and pulls down my shorts and now-ruined panties.

"Shit" I mutter to myself, looking at the panties.

"What, you aren't ashamed are you?" Ethan says, surprisingly concerned.

"Not even a bit" I say I smash my lips onto his. It starts getting heated, just like with Grayson. I can feel Ethan get hard on my leg, even though he's still wearing his boxers.

I look up to see Gray walking over, feel a slight bit disappointed that I have to end my make-out session with Ethan. But to my surprise, instead of stopping me and Eth, he bends down, and opens my legs.

"Bro not without me!" Ethan says as he pulls away.

"Eth, chill, I'm not started anything without you" Then he suddenly and unexpectedly sticks he tongue inside you.

"GRAYSON" you scream at the surprise pleasure. Ethan starts kissing you again, but Grayson knows exactly where you like it most. You pull away from Ethan.

"Ethan I'm sorry, I just can't... AHHH GRAYSON DAMNIT" you scream.

"Oh I see" Ethan says, with a devilish grin on his face. "Gray, I think it's time." Gray pulls away as I'm seconds away from hitting my high. And I'm sure they could tell by how much I was moaning.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You guys are such a tease" I pout.

Gray quickly comes up with a reply that makes me drip.

"Why have one tongue when you can have two huge dicks?"

My jaw hangs open, and they both laugh at my face. They start stripping off their boxers. I decide to have some fun. Hey, they teased me first right?

I jump over to Grayson and start giving him head. He obviously didn't expect it, and moans almost as loud as I did.

"FUCK Y/N OH MY GOD"

"Hey what about..." I knew exactly what Eth was gonna say, so I cut him off by starting to jerk him off with my hand.

"DAMN Y/N! WE TAUGHT YOU WELL!" Ethan moans. I thought, to myself, why not? So I switched, and started giving Ethan head and jerking Grayson off. I caught they both off guard, and they moaned in unison.

"y/n" Grayson groans, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh damn I don't even wanna cum this feels so good!" Ethan says.

I continue for about 10 more seconds, and I see they both start to relax. Then I punish them for what they did to me, and stop for both of them.

"Y/N!" They both yell.

"Ha, sweet sweet revenge" I say cockily.

"YOU'LL BE PUNISHED FOR THIS!" They both say.

////////////////////////////////

I know this chapter was really long so I decided to stop here to make a part two! I really hope you guys like this, please don't hate this is my first fanfic.

~m