Movies {G}

imagine for @dolantwingirl10
I was gonna wait till my last imagine got 1k reads (it has like 870) to post this but I couldn't wait any longer. Get hype y'all this is probably my fav out of all the ones I've written ;)

     "Babe, seriously? This is gonna be so boring," Grayson complained.
     "Please Gray? I really wanna see this movie," I begged, giving Grayson the puppy dog eyes that I know are his weakness.
     "Ugh, fine," he said, making me jump up and down like a little girl.
     "Yes! Thank you so much now let's go!" I cheered, pulling him towards the theater. After getting our popcorn, we sat down in the very top row of the theater, per Grayson's request. The movie started, and Grayson wouldn't stop moving around. I was focused on the movie, so it didn't bother me much. About an hour into the movie, a sex scene came on. Grayson perked up, but I acted as if I didn't notice. I also acted as if I didn't notice the growing tent in his jeans, and his hand rubbing up and down my thigh.
     "Gosh Melanie this is sooooo boring," he groaned impatiently.
     "Grayson shush! This is a good part," I responded, hoping he noticed the annoyed but slightly seductive tone in my voice. The tent in his jeans grew.
     "But I can do that so much better than he can," he whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe. I started to notice a dampness in my lower region. Grayson's hand started moving higher on my inner thigh as he started kissing my neck. He placed his hand on my heat, startling me.
     "Gray! Not here!" I gasped. There weren't many people in the theater with us, but I didn't want to risk it. Obviously, Grayson didn't give a shit. He slipped his hand inside my leggings, rubbing my clit through my panties. My breathing quickened, and the tent in Grayson's jeans started growing once again. He focused his eyes on the movie screen, as if he was completely interested now. He started moving his fingers faster, and I could feel myself getting even more wet. I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, muffling a moan. Grayson smirked, and pushed my panties to the side. He stuck two fingers in me, easily sliding them in and out because of how wet I was.
     "Who got you this wet baby?" Grayson questioned innocently.
     "F-fuck Grayson," I stuttered, trying to be as quiet as possible. He stuck another finger in me, making me whimper. Someone a few rows in front of us turned their head, looking for the source of the noise. Grayson immediately pulled his hand away, and I stood up quickly.
     "I'll be back, restroom," I said to Grayson, almost running out of the theater. I knew it would be only a few minutes before Grayson followed me. Thankfully, no one else was in the bathroom. I leaned against the sink, trying to catch my breath. I saw the redness peaking through the collar of my shirt, showing my obvious arousal. I also spotted a few hickeys starting to form. I looked down, and saw the wetness had started to show through my leggings.
     "God damnit Grayson," I whispered to myself.
     "What did I do now?" He asked, smirking as he walked into the bathroom. I was suddenly pushed against the wall, and his lips were smashed against mine before I could even respond.
     "Oh god Grayson," I moaned into his mouth.  He groaned, and started grinding his huge boner against my pussy.
     "Fuck you," I said, attempting to be intimidating but failing miserably. I felt him smirk against my lips.
     "Trust me, I know you want to," he laughed. He pushed me into the largest stall and quickly locked the door behind us. I was once again up against the wall, and I grabbed the huge bulge in his jeans.
     "There's no time for this teasing shit," he grunted, shoving his tongue in my mouth. Before I knew it he had removed all of our clothes, and had started fingering me very quickly once again. I moaned loudly, not caring who heard at this point.
     "Jump," he demanded, and I complied. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me up against the wall so it would support most of my weight, and he impatiently slammed his dick into me.
     "FUCK GRAYSON," I screamed, loud enough for probably the whole theater to hear.
     "Damnit Melanie you're so tight," he groaned. He continued pounding into me, and he started to move his hips even faster.
     "Shit Grayson keep going I'm gonna cum," I said, making him thrust into me even faster. I screamed out in pleasure, and he pulled out of me. He started moving his dick up and down against my pussy, giving my clit amazing stimulation.
     "Oh god yes Grayson keep doing that," I moaned. He pressed his plump lips against mine, and I moaned into his mouth. He teasingly bit my lip, and I shoved my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues explored each others' mouths as he dropped me down onto the floor, so I was no longer straddling his waist. He put one hand on my back and pulled us closer together, and the other on my clit, rubbing circles across it furiously. I whimpered and tried to push my thighs together because the pleasure was so overwhelming. He continued rubbing, and went even faster to make me cum.
     "OH GOD GRAYSON," I screamed out, releasing all over his fingers. He immediately stopped kissing me and bent down and started licking my pussy. I moaned out his name multiple times as my legs started to shake. He finally stopped, and I was tired as hell, but I had to repay him. I fell down to my knees as Grayson stood up, and I shoved his whole member into my mouth.
     "Ohhhhh Melanie keep going," he groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. I started deep throating him, and as his tip hit the back of my throat, he came.
     "MELANIE FUCK," he screamed. I looked up at him as I swallowed.
     "Fuck that was so hot," he moaned.

     "Wait, was that the only reason you wanted to watch that movie with me?" I asked as we put our clothes back on. He looked at me, smirked, and left the bathroom.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wow this is long... yikes... I just got some ideas while writing this and I kinda just ran with it. Hope this is what you wanted Melanie ;) so I'm still in the car while writing this (I think I'll be home when I post this; edit- this was posted a week after I wrote it lol)... my friend is sitting next to me (not close enough to see my screen haha I would die) and every time she looks remotely near me, I quickly shut off my phone. I think she's suspicious 😂 anyway I've seriously been thinking about creating another collection of imagines like this one but with WDW, if did would you guys read it? I already have some ideas for imagines... comment some feedback please! Love you all!!

~m