Killer {G}

A/n this is an imagine for @amanda_josilynn . This is probably nothing like what you wanted it to be like so I'm sorry :( I couldn't really think of what to do. Also sorry this took so long to write I've just been really busy lately. Anyway I hope you enjoy whatever this is.

I run my fingers across the bars of his cell. Yeah, I'm a prisoner, and yeah, I can get out of my cell, but nobody ever does anything about it because they know I won't try and escape. Grayson slowly opens his eyes, and they widen once he realizes it's me.

"W-what are you doing here?" He stutters as he gets up off of his bed, "how are you even here?"

"Eh, I don't really know. I got bored in my cell," I reply. He looks at me in shock, but tries to hide it. We look at each other for a second, and I admire his beautiful facial features. I've had a little crush on Grayson ever since he got here, and that's why his cell is always the one I ended up by when I wondered around at night. (A/n I know this isn't really possible but just go with it) I lean my face up against the bars. "So what're you in for? It's gotta be pretty bad since they put you in a cell all the way down here... you rape your sister or something? A situation with your dumbass family like ev-" Grayson sticks his arms through the bars and grabs my neck. Damn, his arms are huge.

"Don't you ever talk about my family like that again. You know what I'm for? Murder. Because someone hurt my family. I could murder you right now. The last guy I killed got his neck snapped," he scolds. I was completely terrified, but I knew not to show it. I had two things on him, the first being experience. The second being what I've witnessed when I walk by his cell at night.

"You won't do it," I say confidently, hoping it won't make him angrier.

"What makes you think that?" He replies, slightly confused. I'm totally confident in my plan now.

"I've seen the way you look at me in the cafeteria. Well, I've seen the way you look at my boobs," I start, his grip loosens on my neck and a redness starts to arise in his cheeks. "I have eyes everywhere you know. I know you stare at my ass too." He knows I'm onto him, but he doesn't want me to stop talking. "I've walked down here at night you know, while everyone was asleep. You talk in your sleep a lot. 'Oh y/n that feels so good, god y/n your pussy is so tight!' You have a lot of wet dreams Grayson," I continue, watching the embarrassment fill his face. "You know what I did before I got put in here? I was a stripper. That's right, I'm a freaky girl. You like that Grayson? Do you like girls that are freaks in bed?" I ask. We were both very close to the cell bars. I feel something poke my thigh, and I realize he's starting to get a boner. I smirk and push his hands off of my neck. "You wanna fuck me Grayson? You wanna see that big ass and those big tits you stare at all day long?" I question seductively.

He can barely even get sound out of his mouth, "I....I..." he starts.

"Of course you do," I say as a bite my lip. His boner grows. "Turn around and walk to the wall." He surprisingly obeys, and I quickly sneak into his cell. I start to take off my jumper when he spins around, grabs me, and shoves me up against the wall. He eagerly smashes his lips against mine, and I give in. He quickly throws off our jumpers, leaving him in his boxers and me in my lingerie. I start to palm him through his boxers as we make out. "You wanna fuck me so bad with that big dick of yours don't you? You wanna shove your huge cock in my tiny, tight little pussy Grayson?" I get out between kisses. He rubs my clit through my panties and I moan.

"No more teasing. I want you now." He demands, starting to unhook my bra. He plants kisses down my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere.

"Oh god Grayson," I moan as he sucks on my boob. I pull down his boxers and start stroking his length. "You're so bi-" my breath hitches as his tongue hits my clit. He swirls it around and around as I moan uncontrollably. "Oh Grayson don't stop," I get out between moans. His tongue moves into my pussy and an amazing sensation fills my body. "GRAYSON OH MY GOD," I scream, not caring if anyone hears. He flattens out his tongue and shakes his head vigorously, giving me extreme amounts of pleasure. "HOLY SHIT," I breath, "OH DADDY DON'T STOP!" I continue moaning, and he stands up just as I'm about to cum. "Fuck," I whisper to myself. He immediately shoves his dick into me. "Oh daddy you're so big!" I moan, wanting him more and more by the second. He grabs my tits and squeezes them, causing me to moan more. He thrusts faster and faster as I moan non-stop. "Yeah daddy fuck me harder," I say, making him increase his speed.

"Ugh your pussy is so tight baby girl," he groans.

"OH DADDY IM GONNA CUM!" I scream, and Grayson increases his speed once again.

"That's it. Cum for my baby girl. Cum for daddy," he says seductively. I'm a moaning mess as I finally release, feeling absolutely amazing. I immediately kneel down and put my mouth on Grayson's cock and bob my head back and forth.

"Oh god y/n," he groans. You soon feel his cock twitch, and his cum fills your mouth. You swallow his big load, because spitters are quitters right? We both collapse on his bed. Luckily he doesn't have a cell mate yet.

The sound of our heaving breathing is the only thing to be heard until I say, "Grayson, have you ever fallen in love?" It's a weird question, but I felt the sudden urge to ask.

He quickly replies, "I think I just did."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That was probably really bad lol 😬... well, I hope you liked it! Keep in mind I'm still taking requests so just comment or message me if you would like to request one!

~m