Can't Decide pt. 2 {both ;)}

I was scared for what they were going to do to me. Not really, because I knew I would enjoy it, but I was still a little worried.

"There's two ways we can do this..." Ethan starts. I was feeling really horny, and I wanted them both in me at that very moment. I couldn't wait any longer.

"JUST DECIDE! DON'T EXPLAIN" I yell, "I WANT YOU BOTH INSIDE OF ME NOW!"

Ethan and Grayson both looked shocked, but then they smirked at each other.

"Ok," Grayson said as he rubbed my clit, teasing me, "We'll try both then."

They push me to the edge of the bed, and spread my legs as wide as they can go. Ethan immediately sticks inside of me, and I moan with pleasure.

"Ethan," I gasp, " I forgot how big you were" He thrusts in me five times, and pulls out.

"What the fuck??" I was annoyed

"Don't worry" Grayson replies, as he sticks his huge member in me.

"GRAYSON!" I scream. He also thrusts in me five times, and pulls out. Then I finally catch on. But this time, Ethan sticks in my once, and allows Grayson to enter. They do it in one swift motion: Eth pulls out, Gray sticks in. Gray pulls out, Eth sticks in. They do it so fast I can't even feel the moment when one of them isn't inside me.

"FUUUCCCKK" I scream. I arch my back, and I never feel a knot form in my stomach. What is this, sorcery? How can they make me feel this much pleasure, with not even a pinch of pain?

"I'M GONNA CUUUMMMM" I moan. I honestly think that's the loudest I've ever moaned. After a few seconds, I release, and they pull out and start eating me out.

"FUCK YOU GUYS GIVE ME A BREAK" I scream. I wonder, how did THEY not cum? I don't even question it and turn my focus back to them.

"Well what were we gonna do, leave all that deliciousness there uneaten?" Ethan says.

They give me exactly 30 seconds to recover, and then Gray says, "Ok, time for round two, with our second approach." He winks. DAMNIT.

"Woah bro look, she's already dripping, and all you did was wink!" Ethan says, looking at my heat and laughing.

"Oh baby girl I'm sure you'll love this one" Gray smirks. He looks down.
"Wow, that whole waterfall, just for me? I'm honored."

Gray lays down on the the bed, and instructs me to get on top of him, facing up. I obey, confused, but then he sticks it in me.

"GRAY" I gasp. (a/n he didn't stick it in her ass, he just did it like doggystyle 😉😂)

Ethan then proceeds to get on top of me and also sticks his in. They're giving me double. I shriek.

"I've only seen this done in por..." They cut me off as they start penetrating.

"GOD DAMNIT ETHAN AND GRAYSON DOLAN YOU ARE SEX GODS" I moan/scream. They both smile. After one minute, they're both hitting my g-spot, which I didn't even think was possible. I was full of so much pleasure I couldn't even speak. All I could do was moan and scream.

So that's what I did.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed/moaned.
"AH AH AH AH" I moaned everytime they thrusted in.
"AH AH AH AH IM GONNA CUMMM" I screamed/moaned again.

"Me too princess" Ethan says, heaving breathing as he does so.

"We'll be prepared for some extreme sloppiness then" Grayson says, I assumed he meant he was about to cum too.

I didn't think it was possible for them both to hit my g-spot every. single. time. Then again when they first started hitting it I said,
"YES! RIGHT THERE! YES DADDIES FUCK ME! FUCK ME TILL I CANT WALK!" As you could tell I'm really horny.

My assumption about Gray was right, because we all released at the same time. We all collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat and heavy breaths filled the air.

"Wait" Ethan said as he broke the silence, "We didn't pull out" He looked at a very concerned Grayson, and then to me. I tried to be serious, but then I busted out laughing.

"Y/N this isn't funny!" Grayson scolded.

"I'm... On... PILLS!" I said between laughs, "you guys know that!" I could NOT stop laughing at the looks that were on their faces.

"Oh whoops" Gray said.

"I forgot" Eth said.

They could no longer be serious, and laughed hysterically with me.

/////////////////////////////////

Hey guys! That was my first imagine/fanfic and I hope you liked it! I know it was pretty long for a imagine, but I wanted to be detailed ;)

~m