Hotel Party {E}

A/N I'm finally back :) thanks @Annieeee_x741411 for the imagine idea ;)

I'd thought that going on a trip to New Jersey would be fun. But like every trip that has to do with school, it definitely wasn't. Luckily all of us students stayed in the same hotel, and a few of them that shared a room had the best parties every weekend.

I wasn't sure about partying on a school trip, but I was committed to attend one of the parties after hearing how great they were and how many hot guys were there.

I made it to the party, wearing the best outfit I had brought on the trip. Walking in, it was already insane. A few people were already half drunk. I walked around for a while and finally found Y/BFF/N.

"Y/N!" She yelled as she ran up and hugged me, "I've been waiting for you! Hurry, I'm playing truth or dare with a bunch of hot guys and they said you could join." A smirk spread across my face.

Y/BFF/N walked you to the circle of hot guys and a few attractive girls.

"I've never seen her here before..." A boy with a single purple strand in his hair whispers to what looks like his brother.

"Hey! What brings you here!" The purple haired guy's brother says.

"Well, I've been looking for a good hookup, and I think this is the place to find it" I say as I bite my lip.

"A good hookup you say" the purple haired one says. He grabs me and pushes me onto the ground, roughly kissing me as he does so. He starts to grind on me when his brother interrupts.

"Alright alright Mr. Horny Pants I thought we were supposed to be playing truth or dare." Purple hair gets up and blushes lightly.

"Hey, I didn't catch your name" you say.

"Ethan" he responds, "but you'll be calling me daddy."

I have to admit that did turn me on. And so did the kissing. And the grinding. Well I am kinda horny right now... Ok I'm definitely fucking him before the end of the night.

"Ethan ok since you seem like you want this so badly, I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with..."

Wow that was easy. I snap back to reality (oh, there goes gravity 😂).

"Y/N" I quickly respond. I grab Ethan's hand, running to the nearest closet.

"Wow, I guess I'm not the only horny one tonight" Ethan says as he shuts the door and rips off his shirt.

"Woah" I say in shock as I stare at his toned abs. Ethan laughs.

"Oh baby, that's only the beginning."

Ethan strips off the rest of his clothes as I do mine. Smashing his lips onto mine, he lets his fingers find their way to my heat. He starts rubbing gently, then faster and faster.

"Ugh Ethan oh my god" I moan softly. He smiles back at me.

"You can call me daddy now."

"Oh daddy no teasing" I moan, "We only have 7 minutes, remember?"

"Oh, right" Ethan replies, removing his fingers as I'm about to orgasm. I whimper at the loss of touch, and Ethan takes that as a signal.

"DADDY" I gasp loudly as he slides his huge, rock hard member into me. He kisses me again and smirks into the kiss.

Ethan slowly starts penetrating.

"4 MINUTES LEFT!" Ethan's brother yells from outside.

"That's it?" I silently remark.

"That's all I need" Ethan replies. Ooh that lip bite. He speeds up the pace, making me moan louder than ever.

"ETHAN OH MY GOD! FUCK ME HARDER DADDY WE ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES!" I scream, even though at this pace I could orgasm twice in 3 minutes. Ethan impossibly moves faster and harder, passionately kissing me as he does so.

"AH OH MY GOD" I moan with every thrust.

"You like that baby girl?" Ethan says, licking his lips, "we should do this more often"

"Defini... OH DADDY YES RIGHT THERE!" Ethan cuts me off as he starts to penetrate my g-spot. I moan louder with every thrust, which seems to turn Ethan on.

"1 MINTUE" Y/BFF/N screams outside the door. Ethan starts moving at an inhuman speed, making it impossible for me to hold in my climax any longer.

"OH DADDY IM GONNA CUM" I scream. At that time Ethan's thrusts get sloppier.

He immediately pulls out and releases as he bends down and attempts to eat what I refuse to release.

"Oh Ethan" I moan. His tongue inside me puts me over the edge as I release into his mouth. Ethan finishes and looks up at me.

"That was only 7 minutes" I start.

"Yes... And?" Ethan replies, curious.

"And that was the best sex I've ever had." I say with a lip bite.

"Well then you'll love what I do in the bed tonight" Ethan replies as we quickly put our clothes back on.

"TIMES UP" Y/BFF/N yells just as you walk out the door. I start to say something, and she cuts me off.

"Y/N, you don't need to tell us how great that was. We all heard it." She says as everyone laughs at the remark.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys that was really quick sorry :( I just felt like I needed to post something... I promise I'll write better stuff next time! And I'm sorry it took me a while to write another imagine... I've just been going through a lot of shit lately :( Well, thank you guys for all the support! I love you all!!

~m