Chapter 7

Izumi-chan: I may or may not have regretted my decision of writing this story ;-;

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Don't mind him (Y/n)-chan! I'll give you a piggy-back!" Rei-kun said as he faced his back towards me and bent to my height. My face lit up as I got on his back excitedly but carefully.

On with Chapter 7:

(Y/N)'S POV

I was walking down the hallway, going to get food, when I head someone running and shouting out some words in excitement. I stopped and moved to the side as I saw Syo, running in the said hallway.

"Yahoo! All right!" Syo exclaimed as he ran down the hallway towards his friends. "Listen to this, everyone!" he shouted as he skid to a stop 《idk if I used that word correctly but imma go with it》. "Prince of Fighting, two-hour special..." Ittoki read on the script Syo was holding. "What? What?!" he questioned as he realized.

"Syo, don't tell me you're going to appear on Prince of Fighting.."Shinomiya asked with disbelief. I walked towards the group slowly as I heard them congratulating Syo in getting the role.

When I reached to the area, I heard Syo shouting "That's not it at all! I'll be playing an unmistakable man this time!" I tilted my head to the side and thought 'I wonder what happened last time...' "I hope I get all kinds of work soon too." Shinomiya admitted.

"Tokiya is in commercials and dramas. And you have offers for work, don't you, Ren?" he added as Ren responded "Modeling work for a magazine." Cecil clearly was confuse when he heard about it. "Idols do more than just sing?" he asked out loud.

"Yeah, they do a variety of stuff, not just singing. QUARTET NIGHT has experienced work such as commercials, modelling, variety shows and a lot more. For some reason, even I was offered for some modeling jobs.." I explained and admitted with a slight blush.

"Even you had to do work besides composing, (Y/n)-chan?" Nanami asked me as she noticed my presence. "I see. I had no idea." Cecil stated as he understood the life of an idol.

"Hello, everybody." I heard a very familiar voice. "Not this voice again.." I muttered under my breath as the others in the room tried to find the source of the voice. The head of the principal then was shown as he popped his head from behind the curtain.

"There he is!" "When did you get here?" were the reactions from Ittoki and Syo. "I heard you rejected the seniors I prepared for you, except you, Miss Nanami." Shining said as his head went from the top to the bottom of the curtain.

'Creepy..' I thought as I tried to escape and get my food by tiptoeing my way out. "Well.. Working on your own is all well and good!" I heard Shining exclaim as I ran towards the kitchen(?).

TIME SKIP

"Uta Prince Award?" I questioned Nanami as I was enjoying my (favourite-food) and (favourite-drink) in our room. Nanami nodded her head as she said with determination "I would like to know what we have to do to win the award."

"Well, STARISH would have to do more than selling CD's, like appearing in commercials, variety shows and modelling mostly. You would also have to perform brilliantly too to capture the attention of the Uta Pri Committee." I explained as Nanami wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"Your singing obviously matters but the committee checks all the work you do as an idol. The work you do individually affects the group's chance of winning. Also, 'the most important aspect of an idol is not his skills, but how brightly he shines', is what Camus would say." I finished explaining as I took a bite out of my food.

"I see. Thank you, (Y/n)-chan!" Nanami thanked me as she went to work on writing a new song for the idol group, STARISH. "No problem." I answered lazily as I laid on my bed after having a good meal. 《totally me irl》

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: should I create an instagram account for picture edits?? I've been making edits for my phone background 😂 (e.g. the Ranmaru picture in media)

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas