Chapter 14

Recap:

I deadpanned and had animated tears flowing down my face as I was basically ignored by the one who called me here.

On with Chapter 14:

(Y/N)'S POV

"(Y/n)-chan!" I heard a feminine voice called out to me as I was walking down the hallway towards my room. I just got back from a meeting/practice with the four members with Quartet Night as they had a performance coming up.

I turned around to see Nanami running up to me with an excited look on her face. "(Y/n)-chan! Ren is going to participate in The Japan Boys Collection! Do you want to come along with me and Tomo-chan to watch him?" Nanami asked.

" 'The Japan Boys Collection'? The fasion show with actors, singers, and magazine models in addition to professional models?" I asked with slight disbelief despite knowing Ren is a good looking idol.

"Yeah! The fashion show will be held this Saturday 《I actually have no clue》. So, do you want to come along?" Nanami asked again. I took a moment to recall if I have any events that will be occuring on that day. Recalling nothing, I finally answered Nanami who was patiently waiting for my answer.

"Sure, why not? I may have been to the event a number of times, but I would like to see how Ren would look like when he takes the stage." I said before walking towards my room with Nanami happily skipping beside me.

==TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY==

Nanami and I had arrived early and decided to walk around. "Haruka!" I heard someone call out as I turned, Nanami doing the same. Tomochika then basically pounced onto Nanami as she brought the latter into a hug. "Oh, good." "Tomo-chan."

They said to each as they were still in each others arms. "I was worried you might have gotten lost." Tomochika said with worryl like a mother would. "Hehe, don't worry Tomo-chan. I've got (Y/n)-chan here with me." Nanami stated as she pointed to me who was a distance away from her.

"Ah, (Y/n)-senpai! Thanks for taking of Haruka for me!" Tomo said with a wide grin as she held both my hands in hers. I gave her a small smile of my own and nodded my head in understanding.

"Anyways, this is amazing." Tomo said after letting my hands go. "It's the Boys Collection, but it's mostly girls." Tomo stated as she looked around. Nanami then began to look around too and added "Now that you mention it, that is  strange."

"Well, who wouldn't want to spend a day looking at hot guys?" I added a statement of my own as I looked at the two. "Also, Ren is the center of attention even among them. It took him no time at all to get all these fans since he debuted. Maybe it's his talent." I stated as I looked around to see posters of Ren everywhere.

"He works hard too." said a familiar voice. The three of us looked towards the source of the voice to see Cecil leaning against the wall with his earpiece in and eyes closed. "Cecil?" "Cecil-san!" "Cecil?" The three of us said.

"This is the guy the president scouted for the Master Course?" Tomo said as she pointed a finger towads Cecil. "Tomo, it's your first time meeting Cecil, right?" I asked. Tomo looked at me and nodded her head.

"Let us introduce you-" "Shibuya Tomochika, Haruka's former roommate." Cecil cut off Nanami's sentence. The three of us were surprised at him knowing who Tomo was.

"Uh, did I tell you about her?" Nanami asked Cecil, clearly confused. "No. I simply know everything about you, Haruka." Cecil admitted. 'Stalker..' was the first thought that came into my mind.

"I see. Ringo told me a ridiculous kid had come, but..." Tomo said as an intimidating aura radiated from her while Nanami and I sweatdropped at her words.

Her glasses then glimmer before she, again, pointed a finger towards Cecil before saying "Cecil, I heard you're in the Master Course, even though you're not interested in becoming an idol!"

"I'll never forgive you if you do anything weird to Haruka." Tomo said as she got closer to Cecil who still had his eyes close. He then opened the CD player he had to remove the CD inside.

I caught a glimpse of some of the words written on the disc " "Jinguji Ren"? What is that?" I questioned. Nanami realized what I was talking about and said "I gave those songs to everyone. I'm not done with yours yet, Cecil."

Cecil stood straight and looked at Nanami. "It's all right. Don't worry about it. I'll wait." Cecil reassured. "I'll be fine as long as I have these songs." He added as he showed 6 other discs he had.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: and so it begins.......

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here 

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas