~ Chapter One ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

The party ended a short while after Bradley proposed to Justin and Justin said yes. As the night got later and headed into the early hours of the morning the house got emptier.

Everyone was gone except Bradley, Justin and Jason. The staff of the house were rushing around trying to clean the aftermath of the party up.
The three men sat in the lounge room while the staff cleaned the main hall where the party had taken place.

Jason sat on his own on a chair facing Bradley and Justin, taking small sips from his whiskey as they talked. Bradley sat comfortable on the sofa, leaning back lazily with his arm resting on the backrest behind Justin's shoulders.
"I hope these parties are a thing you do often?" Jason chuckled as he smiled over at Bradley earning a nod in reply.
"Of course, I throw the best parties in town. Everyone knows that." Bradley winked jokingly and Jason chuckled, Justin flashed them both a small smile even though he really wasn't paying much attention to their conversation.

He looked down at his hands and stared at the ring on his finger. It was a beautiful ring and he couldn't help but feel grateful for the thought that his fiancé gave him when buying this gorgeous ring.
"Of course this party was one of the best as i had two amazing things to celebrate." Brad beemed as he reached over and clasped his hand with Justin's, his finger running over the engagement ring. He smiled over at his fiancé.

Jason laughed as he watched them.
"Yeah Brad, lucky me said yes because that would have been awkward." Jason chuckled, taking a swig of his drink. Brad nodded.
"I was worried for a moment when you went quiet but I knew the answer would be yes." He smiled brightly and Justin smiled back.
"He's just shy." Bradley finished as he looked over at Jason who nodded and smiled.
"Well congratulations. Though I don't think it was quite registered in your fiancé's mind." Jason laughed as he pointed over to Justin who was remaining silent during the whole conversation. Bradley nodded and Justin laughed a little.
"It just doesn't feel real yet." Justin smiled a tight lipped smile at both men.

Bradley smiled and stood up, looking over at Justin who remained smiling.
"Well it's real baby. We're getting married and we are doing it right. I was thinking Italy or maybe Fiji!" Bradley exclaimed, using his hands to make his statements more dramatic. Justin laughed at his excitement.
"I want to come to Fiji" Jason giggled and Bradley turned to him.
"Oh you're coming, I need my best man there." Bradley spoke and all the men said silent as Jason looked at him a little shocked and confused.

Justin looked up at Brad and then to Jason who was also flicking his eyes between the couple. He looked at Justin in confusion before back at Brad.
"Wait, what?" He chuckled shocked and Bradley nodded.
"How would you like to join me and my beautiful fiancé at our wedding as my best man?" Bradley officially asked and Jason looked at him for a short moment before a smile broke out of his face.
"Of course I'll be your best man!" He exclaimed as he stood up and Brad cheered and threw his arms up to pull Jason into a hug.