~ Chapter Eight ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

Elena stayed true to her word and she drove Justin to the hospital to get his hand checked out. Bradley and Jason would be in their meeting right now, the all important meeting that Justin has probably ruined by attempting to kiss Jason and messing with the poor guys head. He felt guilty and not just because he's engaged to another man and tried to kiss his best friend, he felt guilty for putting Jason in that position because he sure as hell wouldn't want to be in the position that Justin landed him in. He's probably so confused right now and Justin's the cause of that.

He was sprawled on the a chair in the waiting room of the hospital. His legs pushed open slightly and his back slumped down in the chair as he held his sore hand to his chest, his eyes staring blankly at nothing in particular. Elena looked over at him from her seat next to his one and she raised her eyebrows at his position. Unlike him she was sat upright, her legs crossed over the other and hands placed firmly on her knee. She was sitting sophisticated next to Justin who looked like a random bum of the street with a nice outfit. Her eyes squinted at him slightly and she chewed at the inside of her bottom lip, debating whether or not she would bring up his choice of sitting but she decided against it. It's not that important that he's practically taking up two seats.

Both Elena and Justin looked up at the sound of Justin's name being called and they were introduced to Doctor shied a few seconds later as he lead them both to a check up room.
"What seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked as he closed the door to the room to give them all a little more privacy. Justin cleared his throat before answering.
"I've hurt my hand, its pretty sore." Justin chuckled embarrassed as he raised his hand up slightly to show the doctor the swollen bruised hand and the doctor chuckled at him slightly as he walked forward and past Elena to take Justin's hand in his own to inspect it.
"How did you hurt it?" The doctor asked and Justin looked down as he blushed, not really wanting to share the story at came along with the sore hand but Elena had other plans.
"He got into a fight with a door." She chuckled, winking at Justin slightly as his head shot up and he glared at her.

The doctor chuckled as he gently let go of Justin's hand and eyed Justin with a small smile.
"Well I can't say it's broken for sure but we will take some x-rays and go from there." He spoke, his eyes darting from Elena to Justin before he nodded and turned to leave the room. Justin muttering a small 'thank you' as he did so and then he was left alone with Elena. His brought his hand back up to his chest and held it. He was no longer reeling from rage and he could feel the pain a lot more than he could when he first hurt it and he was slightly regretting punching the door. Elena walked over to him, her usual smile resting on her face as she sat down on the hospital bed as did Justin.

Justin bit his lip out of boredom as he sighed quietly, leaning back slowly.
"Do you think we will be here long?" He mumbled and Elena shrugged as she turned her head towards him.
"Probably an hour or so." She replied and Justin groaned, bringing his good hand up and rubbing at his eyes tiredly as he thought about spending any more time in this hospital. He jumped slightly when he felt his ass start to vibrate, Elena giggled at his reaction as he fumbled in his seat as he tried to fish out his cellphone from his back pocket. Answering as soon as he could without reading the caller ID.