~ Chapter Two ~

~ Please Read End Notes ~

Jason left late last night and Justin had been convinced to stay over at Bradley's.

Bradley and Jason finished another bottle of champagne and had a few other drinks last night before Jason called his driver to pick him up and bring him home. Justin stopped drinking after two small glasses of the champagne so he was left with a very drunk Bradley.

He really wanted to head home last night, he had things to do today but Bradley was practically begging him last night to stay over and Justin didn't want to leave him in the state he was so he caved in and stayed over.

So here they are now, laying comfortably in Bradley's huge bed. The sun pecking through the closed curtains. Justin had woken up about ten minutes ago but Bradley still lay passed out at his side and Justin didn't want to wake him up because the hangover he must have might kill him. He sighed tiredly as he sat up and flicked the duvet from his body and pulling it back over Brad's body before heading off the the bathroom.

He leaned over into the shower and turned it on, closing the doors so that no water splashed on the floor and then began undressing.
He had a few things he needed to do today but first he had to go home and see his mother, he still hadn't told her the engagement news so he wanted to do that before she heard it from anyone else.

After he was fully undressed he quickly done the toilet because who doesn't need to pee when they wake up? And then jumped into the shower. He washed his hair first before washing his body. He wasn't one for taking long showers so he was being quick and he could probably bet that Brad would want to take a shower when he wakes up so he wanted to be out and ready by the time he wakes up.

After cleaning himself properly he opened the shower door slightly and leaned up over to the sink and grabbed his toothbrush from the holder on the wall before pulling himself back into the shower and brushing his teeth. Spitting the toothpaste directly into the plug hole so that it doesn't mix with the water on the floor and get on his feet. He wondered if anybody else brushed their teeth in the shower. He always thought it was pretty normal but Brad gets on at him about it because he thinks it's disgusting. He chuckled to himself before realising that he was alone in the shower and if anybody heard him they would probably send him away for being crazy.

He rinsed his toothbrush when he was finished and then reached up and turned the water off. Opening the doors and grabbing the towel sitting on the towel rack and placing his toothbrush back into the holder. He wrapped the towel firmly around his waist and then walked out of the bathroom.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed that Bradley was gone. He looked around the room. He didn't hear him go to the bathroom when he was in the shower and Justin can't imagine that he want to go anywhere other than there because his head probably feels like his skull is falling apart.