~ Chapter Four ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

Bradley dropped Elena and Justin back off at Justin's mansion. He had business with Jason so he promised Justin he'd see him later before driving back off.

Justin stepped foot into his home, this time the house wasn't a mess but was clean and tidy like normal and he felt himself let out a breath of relief as he held the door open for Elena to walk in.
"The house hasn't changed much." She smiled as she walked in. Justin nodded and closed the door.
"I like it the way it is." He smiled as he led her to the large staircase.
"Where's your mom? I miss her." She smiled and Justin shrugged.
"I think she had someone to meet up with. I'm not sure, you're staying here right?" Justin asked as he walked upstairs, Elena following.

They reached the top the stairs and Elena nodded.
"Of course I am. Epic sleepovers with my ultimate baby!" She exclaimed as he through her hands in the hair for dramatic effect and Justin laughed loudly.
"I love you." He chuckled as he continued to led the way to his bedroom. He heard Elena's heels follow him. Justin walked down the long hallway, passing his mothers room and walking into his own.
He opened the door and let Elena walk in first before following her and closing the door.

He sighed as he walked over and plopped onto his bed, snuggling his face into his duvet. He missed his sweet beloved bed.
"Have you been staying at Bradley's?" Elena chuckled as he sat on the bed as well. Justin nodded and pushed himself back up so he was facing Elena.
"I still can't believe your engaged." She chuckled as she ran a hand through her hair and Justin nodded, looking down at his ring again.
"Neither can I to be honest." He replied, crossing his legs and placing his hands between his legs.

Elena copied his actions and smiled over at him.
"Have you and Bradley spoke about it yet? Do you know when it will be or where?" Elena asked but Justin shook his head.
"Not really. He made Jason is best man. That's pretty much it. He spoke about marrying in Italy but it's not final." He told her and Elena nodded.
"Jason's nice, I like him." She spoke, changing the subject slightly and Justin nodded.
"Yeah he is." Justin smiled at her and Elena smirked.
"Is he straight?" She asked and Justin shrugged, thinking for a moment.

He wasn't actually sure. He didn't ask. It's not normally the first question to ask someone. He didn't know Elena was into him like that though.
"I'm not sure. I think he's into guys." He told her clearly and she sighed and nodded.
"Damn it." She laughed, slapping her thigh playfully and Justin laughed at her.
"He's so hot. If you weren't engaged I'd definitely tell you to wiggle your way in there." She teased and Justin gulped.
"Well I am so..." He trailed off, a little snappy as he stood up and walked over to the window.

Elena furrowed her eyebrows as he watched him get up and walk away.
"Are you alright?" She asked but didn't receive a reply. She uncrossed her legs and walked up behind him, placing her hand on his back.
"What's wrong?" She asked softly as he looked at him. He bit his lip as he looked at her. Turning a little.
"It's my mother." He spoke and Elena was shocked a little, she thought maybe something had happened with Bradley.
"What's wrong? Is she okay?" Elena asked. Justin's mom was like her second mom, she adored her dearly.