Hangover

Hazily I climb onto the table and start dancing with a bottle of liquor in my hand. "Woooohooooo!!" Through my foggy brain I register someone take hold of me and carry me off the table.

"NOO puttt me bwack.."
"You have had way too much to drink, we need to get you home ." Says Ace.
I make a pouty baby face causing him to laugh but still proceed with carrying me to the car.
As soon as he sets me down on the passenger seat I fall asleep.

Waking up I realise I'm in bed and my head pounds heavily. Slowly I get out of bed just to have a wave of dizziness hit me. Groaning I fall back onto my bed. The noise causes Ace to enter my room. "Hey your finally up. I got you some Tylenol and water." 
"Thanks" I groggily say.
Taking the Tylenol I gulp down the water to get rid of the rancid taste in my mouth.
"How much did I drink last night I can't remember anything."
"Well you almost drank out the full bar and danced with a bottle of liquor, then came and confessed your undying love to me. Oh and after all that you started crying because you were scared that the world supply of cheese was going to run out."

I just stare at him with my jaw hanging open. "UGHH please for the love of Jesus tell me I did not do all that." Well minus the undying love confession which I imagined, you did everything else."

Groaning I take my head into my hands . That only made me feel slightly better.
"Hey, you had fun and let loose. Your always so worried and anxious for everyone and about everything it was good to see you free and happy."

His genuine words surprise me.  I stare into my brown endless orbs with flecks of gold and green. He's right I had fun with him and opened up. I hadn't felt that relaxed in years. He smiles down at me and it isn't his usual arrogant smirk. No this smile makes my heart flutter and leaves me breathless. It's as if the sun itself is smiling down at me and like the Angels have painted it.

He leans in a bit and I feel his warm breath fan across my mouth. This close I see his long eyelashes brush  against his skin and cast beautiful shadows against it. His dimpled smile comes closer to my lips and he stares at them with the yearning and hunger on a dying man.

Without warning my phone goes off surprising us both and taking me out of the trance I was in. I can't process the fact that we were close to kissing and I don't think he can either because his eyes seem astonished as if he couldn't believe what he was about to do. They also held a hint of regret and sadness which I didn't understand.

Obnoxiously my phone carries on ringing so I look down and see that Adam is calling. "Oh it's Adam."

Rolling his eyes Ace says "of course it is."

I pick up the phone " Hi Adam what's up." I try to be casual and act like I'm not hurt that he hasn't called in 2 days. 
"Hi aria I......I'm going to tell you everything. I can't stand you living in the same house as him so even though I really shouldn't I'm going to tell you everything. I'll pick you up in 15 minutes."

My heart beating fast I end the call and make eye contact. Mustering up a fake smile I say "Me and Adam are going to go out in a bit."

He gives me a reassuring smile back and says "Sure."

Walking to the bathroom I quickly brush by teeth and wash my face. Then I comb my hair and put on a top and jeans. By the time I've done freshening up I get a text from Adam telling me he's here.