Suprise!!

^Adam her bestfriend

As soon as we head into school about 7 girls come up to Adam and start surrounding him like a pack of hungry animals.

Even after getting there hearts broken by him they don't seem to learn there lesson. Sighing I tell him I'm going to my locker. Reluctantly he lets go of my hand and watches me go unaware of the girls fighting for his attention.

Most of the day is uneventful. A couple of times in maths I almost dose off due to my lack of sleep from all the nightmares. At lunch I meet up with Adam and his mates who are all crowded around the table with girls sitting by them or on there laps. I sit down next to him and we joke around about our day and how horrible it's been.

Finally the bell rings in period 6 and everyone starts leaving. I go to Adams car and he's already there leaning against the door whilst a blond eats his face off. "Ugh seriously guys that's disgusting get a room."

Startled Adam breaks free and looks down at me. Pushing the blond off him he wipes his mouth and sheepishly opens the door for me. Pissed off by my interruption the blond glares daggers at me and tried to start making out again but Adams already lost interest. He gently pushes her off and gets in the car.

"Ummm.. Look I'm sorry Aria you weren't meant to see that" he awkwardly apologises whilst running his fingers through his hair.
"Nah it's fine, just don't start making babies in public next time." I reply back startled by his apology. He's never apologised before and always seemed quite proud of his girl of the day.

"Hey how about we go get ice cream, it'll be my treat."
"Yaaaaay ICE CREAM!!"
Despite having a ton of homework to do I can't pass up the chance to get ice cream. It's my kryptonite along with every other sugary food you could imagine.

At the ice cream parlour I choose cookie dough, cake batter, salted caramel and raspberry cheesecake ice cream. Laughing hard Adam shakes his head "I don't know how such a little thing like you can eat so much."
Grinning big I finish of my last bite and collapse back against his car seat. I may feel a bit sick from all the ice cream but it was worth it.

Dropping me home Adam places a kiss goodbye on my cheek and gives me a huge bear hug. Tiredly I walk inside and remove my shoes and bag. Goodness first day back and I already have so much homework.

Humming to lana deal rey I walk into the kitchen and yell "IM HOME". When mom doesn't reply I make myself a coffee ,to get through all the homework I have, and walk into the living room.

The coffee almost slips out of my hands as I walk in and see a tall guy standing by my mom. Even from across the room his gaze penetrates into me and I feel like we've met before.

"Ummm.... Who the hell is he..?"
"Aria where are your manners!" Mom exclaims back.
"This is Ace Reed, he's going to be staying with us for a little while,
his mom and I were high school friends."
At my confused and astonished expression she says "I tried telling you about him this morning but you ran out before I could do so."

Stepping forward he takes my hand and gently shakes it. Smirking he says "Pleased to meet you Aria, I've been waiting for this moment for years."