Two Masters Same Past

Leo P.O.V

It was a rather long trip, we finally made it underground to the secret passage Donnie made...he is a genius. We hoped out the Party Wagon. Alopex went low and sniffed the place, "Still smells the same, other than pizza..." she dragged at the end, "That would be me, I love pizza!" Mikey smiled. "Come on, let's show you guys Splinter...or Yoshi," Raph assist. The girls walked slow as they looked around a bit, "This place is huge," Amoly announced. Venus was the one who seemed calmed as well...as if she remembered something, "You OK?" I walked to her, she snapped out of her thoughts and smiled, "Yeah I am, really cool lair, sneaky," she fist bumped my shoulder, oh god she touched me!

Alopex P.O.V

With no hesitation, I opened the doors to the dojo, the same tree, same carpets and same old Japanese fighting art styles mounted on the walls. Then I saw him, Hamato Yoshi, he really did get mutated, "Ahem," I coughed as I stood behind him. He snapped out of thoughts and saw me, "Alopex?" he sound surprised, "Heh, long time no see friend?" I smiled. Hours later we were all together in the dojo, I sat next to Yoshi who was in front of them all. "My sons, these are your long lost friends...you eight knew each other when a hatchling," Splinter announced. They all went in confusion.

Larota P.O.V

First of all...I knew Raph!? "What you mean we already met?" I asked kinda ticked, I don't like when people keep secrets from me. Splinter began, "When I was human, after Tang Shen's death, I found Alopex on the streets in Japan, she was an actual wolf, I wondered where an Artic wolf would be doing here. I took her in and we had a bond. She seemed to understand everything I do or say, so she knows my past. One day, we both went to the pet store-" Leo interrupted, "Sensei, you said you were alone and you went to buy four baby turtles, us." Splinter's ears went down, "I said that so i wouldn't lose my sons to search for you girls. Let me continue. There you batches of turtles. Four were boys and four were girls, Alopex sniffed the girls own and she liked them. I decided to take all eight. And that's when me and Alopex got mutated, along with you all." Raph raised his hand, "So..us and the girls knew each other for months?" Alopex nodded, "Yes, but something came up. After time, Splinter knew that his greatest enemy will come back to destroy him. So we both agreed to train you guys separate, but, by the looks of things...Shredder is already defeated." Venus spoke up, "So, we didn't have the chance to fight bad guys? Darn," she sighed. "But how do you guys have powers?" Mikey questioned. I was confused myself, we have powers but the boys don't/

Amoly P.O.V

Our biggest questioned is about to be answered, "Yoshi..I met Tang Shen along the way, in her spiritual form," Alopex said, that defiantly caught his attention, he went on his legs, "What where?" Alopex sighed, "She was a deer, she went in her mutated mode sorta, standing on her hinds legs, she touched the girls and later years, I realized she gave them powers." Donnie stood up, "We, met the same deer! She helped us overcome our fears and gave us strength, and she told us that Splinter was alive." So this Tang Shen woman is always with us? Weird..but awesome! "Now that things are added up, now what?" Mikey asked. I don't like when people ask that, "Now what?" it makes it sound as if there's no excitement ahead of us. "Wait, what about Venus, when she touched Leo, she completely zoned out and had a vision," I asked. "Well because she has spiritual powers, I forgot to say that Tang Shen went in me some how and gave me confidence and I overcome my fear of Shredder, she must have some how awoken her," Leo said. "So what happens if I touch you again?" she asked, "Another vision? Maybe from the future this time!" I said. 

Venus P.O.V

Why do we want to know the future? It's fine now, well might as well...