fifty one

things got pretty complicated after that:

but I was right.

I made you meet me at my place, I had never let you see it before because I didn't trust you with my address but after today you're the least threatening person around.

I told you what happened and how I found your precious chanhee. we called the police department and reported the kidnapping, we told them how they claimed to be chanhee's parents but had no proof and proceeded to take him without chanhee's current guardian's consent.

after about two weeks  of police investigations we got our answers.

chanhee's parents hadn't been looking for him. in fact they bluntly left him behind the day they were in a daegu casino gambling and won the big load.

they were excited  at first. but when they realized just how much of the money would have to go to their young child for school expenses, food, medical needs and more; it dawned on them that chanhee would use 90 percent of the cash before they could blink.

so they left him. and planned to spend their riches without him.

it wasn't until after they spent all they're money on nonsense; went bankrupt and lost their home did they want chanhee back.

and they didn't want him back because they missed him either.

in almost any shelter a homeless couple can come and pick up needs and supplies. the problem for them however was that it wasn't as much as they'd like.

depending on how big the family determines how much you are given.

so they came back looking for chanhee in hopes that they can get more stuff.

not because they genuinely loved him and missed him.

how they found him is still unknown. perhaps they just happened to spot him and took him when they got the chance.